Chapter 8

Roc Pov:

"1 Week Later"

I didn't like when Ava decided to join the gang. I just don't want her to get hurt. I have now got use to and learn to accept it. Ava has now for the past week going through training. She learn all about the B Boys. She has learn how to fight and shoot a gun. Mane this girl is amazing. I don't want anyone to hurt her. I'm now making it my job to protect her. I can't lose.

Ava Pov:

For the past week, I have been going through training. My dad is finally out the hospital. I told my parents that I was going to take my classes online. Even I know I'm a senior, I going to get my GED. My parents didn't agree at first, but they learn to accept it. I m now to focus of getting my revenge.

"Everybody at the meeting table now," Roc said.

"We have 7 targets," he said.

"What do you mean 7 targets," I said.

"It's means that we have 7 people we have to go after," Mia said.

"Ava you suppose to know this," Ray said.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Now lets get back to business. Like I was saying we have seven targets. Dale, Joe, Quan, Nole, Mike, Rick, and last but not least Cam," Roc said, pointing to each picture.

"Which one do we go after first," I said.

"We will go after Joe, he is the weakest one," he said.

"Seduce," he said.

"And who is going to do that," I said.

Everybody looked at me.

"What, I know what you are thinking," I said.

"Well you said you wanted revenge," Prince said.

"Yeah," I said.

"So you are going to do it. You are going to the club were he always be it. He will be sitting in the back corner alone. You will then make your move and talk to him. While talking to him you will put something in his drink. You will seduce him to come outside. When you get outside, we will grabbed him and to him back here and handle our business. Everybody got it," roc said.

Everybody nodded.

"How I'm I suppose to go looking like this," I said.

"Don't worry I got you girl," Mia said.

"I will drop you off at the club at 11," he said.

"Ok," I said.

Mia grabbed my hand and took me to a room.

"Now put this on," she said, handed me a white dress.

As I was putting on the dress I was noticing that is was very short.

"Is this suppose to fit this way," I said.

"Yes, now sit in this chair so I can do your hair," she said.

"Ok," I said.

"You are going to have to wear a wig and colored eye contacts, so no one will notice you," she said.

"Ok," I said

She put on a black way wig that had bangs in the front. Mia handed me son red pumps. I put them on.

"One last thing then your down," she said.

She added some red lip stick.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"Your welcome, you are apart of us now. Now go take him out," she said.

When I walked out the room everybody was staring at me.

"What are you staring at," I said.

"Ava, Lets go," Roc said.

We both got in the car, and the crew is trailing us from behind.

"Here, I'm going to need you to put this on his drink, when he is not look," he said, handed me a pill.

"Ok," I said.

All of sudden the car stopped in at a big building.

" Good luck," he said.

"Thank," I said, getting out the car.

I was so nervous as I was walking. What if this goes wrong? What if I get caught? That was all playing through my head.

Roc Pov:

I hope she doesn't screw thus up. I didn't want to put her the spot. But she said that she was in. Let's just hope that this plan goes well.

Ava Pov:

When I got in the club I spotted Joe. He had some girl sitting on his lap. I decided to do my sexy walk and walk right pass him.

"Yo ma, come here for a second," he said, pushing the girl out his lap.

She went straight to other dude. What a thot.

"You talking to me." I said.

"Yeah." he said.

I went over to where he was sitting.

"So was good with you," he said.

"Nothing, I just came here to have fun," I said.

"Well you came to the right place," he said.

"Oh look over there," I said.

When he looked away I quickly put the pill in his drink.

"Oh you missed," I said.

"That's ok. I least I ain't missing nothing over here," he said, looking at my body.

He finally pick up his drink and took a sip.

That's when I made my mode and started to kiss him. I was getting all into it. I was making it seem like it was real, but it wasn't.

I broke the kissed.

"Let's take this back to my place," I said.

"Sure," he said.

We both got up and went out the back door. As soon as we got out, he dropped to the ground. I guess the pill finally kick in.

Outside the crew was there. Ray and Prince pick up Joe's body and put it in the trunk.

We all went back to the trap house.