Chapter 21

Ava Pov:

"Next Week"

"Ava's Birthday"

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. I got up and did my hygiene and went downstairs. Once I got downstairs I went to the kitchen. I saw my mom and dad coking breakfast.

"Good Morning," I said.

"Good morning, Happy Birthday," they both said at the same time.

"How does it fell to be a grown women," my mom said.

"It fells good," I said.

"Well me and your dad decided since you are home school. We decided to pay all four years of college. We will pay for everything. And we also got you a new phone," my mom said.

I was so shocked. All of my four years for free. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present. My dad went in the other room and grabbed a bag. He handed it to me. When I open it it was a brand new gold iPhone.

"Thank you so much," I said hugging them both.

"All of your old contacts from your old phone is already loaded in your new phone," my dad said.

"ok," I said.

After I got done eating, I went back upstairs and checked my text messages. I got a text from everybody I know. Rock texted me early in the morning.

Roc: Happy Birthday Bae. I got something real special plan for today. Go take you a shower and get dress, and text me when you are done.

I wonder what he got plan for me. I just cant wait to see what it is. I hurried up and took a shower and got dress. I put on a pink floral skater dress with my pink converse. I also added some pink lipstick.

I texted Roc and told him that I was ready.

Me: Thank u Bae. I'm ready now.

Roc: Your welcome. Now get in your car and drive to 7598 Longhorn street. There is something special for you there.

Me: ok

I went downstairs and got in my car, and put the address in my gps. I didn't know where the hell where I was going. Where was he taking me.

Roc Pov:

I had something very special for Ava today. You know your boy I had to do it big for the bae. There is going to be a very big surprise at the end. Just wait on it. She will never see it coming. Since my mom was out of town I decided to throw Ava a house Birthday Party. Everybody is going to be there I mean everybody. This party is going to be the party of the year.

Ava Pov:

When I arrived at the destination, I was looking at a body. Where in the hell does Roc got me at. I just got out the car anyway, and made my way to the door. When I open it, I notice that it was a hair salon.

I walked in, and I girl approached me.

"Are you Ava," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well, my name is Jordon and I will be doing your hair today. I see that your boyfriend made your appointment," she said.

"I guess he did. I didn't know anything about it," I said.

"Yeah he did. And he told me that it was your birthday. Happy Birthday," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

"Your welcome. Well lets get started. What will you like to get today," she said.

" I would like a side part with some big ring curls," I said.

"Will if you come right this way. I can do that for you," she said.

"Ok," she said.

I followed her.

"Hours later"

My hair actual turn out great. I really like it. I looked at the time it was 6:00. I texted Roc.

Me: Thanks 4 da hair appointment. Wats next?

Roc: Your welcome. Now got back home. There something that will be waiting for you. Text me wen u get it.

Me: ok

I got back in my car and made my way back to the house. Once I got there I notice that it was a package at the door. I walked up to it and notice that it had my name on there. I picked up the package and went inside the house, and went into the room.

Once I got t my room I opened up the package. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a white jumper with splits and some white red bottoms. It was so cute. I love it. Roc as great taste when it comes to clothes. He actually knows my style.

Me: I love it. Thank u so much bae.

Roc: I knew that u would like it. Put that outfit and text me wen u ready.

Me: ok

I hop in the shower without messing up my hair, and got out and lotion my body and put on my under cloths. I put my jumper and my red bottoms. I can saw that I was looking good, but I felt like that I was messing something. Make up, I forgot to put it on. I put on some nude Mac make up and added some red lipstick. I took in final look in the mirror. I look like a million bucks. I absolutely love the split in the middle of my jumper. I kind of showed some o my chest, which I love. It shows a little, but not to much.

I texted Roc.

Me: I'm ready

Roc: Come outside

Me: ok