Decisions

Dean's P.O.V : 

Romans right if I want Mack I have to ask her out. But what if Seth beats me too it ? What i she chooses him over me ?What if I make it to her first but she turns me down ? I need to stop thinking like that . I need to focus on finding Mack . I start walking down the halls and I decide to check her locker room first . 

"HEY!" I yell at a backstage worker before he walks off.

"Yes sir?" He says looking scared .

"sorry didn't mean to scare you but do you know where Mack's locker room is ?" I ask . 

"Its fine but yes its down that hallway and its a few doors down on the right and it will say Kenz on the door ." He says. 

"Thank you." I say before walking off. He nods. 

I make it her door and its open a little . And i hear talking being curious I listen to whats going on .

"No Jeremy I won't listen to you or come back to you." 

"NO I"M DONE WITH YOU AND I HATE YOU DON'T CALL ME AGAIN!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!" 

"NO I WON'T TELL YOU DUMBASS!" I hear a click of her ending the call and decide to knock on the door. "Come in." She says . I step in. 

She's looking down but she looks up to see who it is . She has a smile growing on her face and jumps into my arms . I wrap my arms around her and she breaks down and starts crying . Jeremy was her boyfriend for a little while after Curtis but something happened and she won't tell anyone that I know of .

"Mack whats wrong?" I ask still holding her . 

"J-Jeremy called and he tried to apologize for what he did but I wouldn't forgive him and he tried to get me back but I said no." She said calming down a bit as I rubbed her back . "I told him I couldn't because I love someone else and he wanted to know and I told him no." Little did she Know I heard it . 

"Hey look at me ." I said while lifting her chin to look at me . "Whatever he did was messed up and you don't deserve that jackass you deserve someone better someone that can deal with your craziness and cares about you and loves you for who you are ." I told her and she smiled . We just sat there hugging and talking until there was a knock on her door . I looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders . "Come in " She said . Seth walked in and looked at us . Great Seth's here and i was about to ask her . "Hey Mack , Dean. Mack can I talk to you .....alone?" He asked . Ok I don't like him but a Hello or even a wave would be nice . She looked at me . " Not right now Seth I'm hanging out with Dean but maybe later ." 

He looked at me "What do you have a problem with my bestfriend hanging out with me ?"I asked . Mack was trying not to laugh. "Because if you do well to bad . Go cry to your "Family" because me and Roman were a better family to you then they will ever be but you decided to backstab us for what more money and stuff handed to you." I said and this time Mack didn't try and hold it in she let it out and started laughing . 

That made him mad and he stormed out of the room. Mack was still laughing so hard she almost fall off of my lap but I caught her and pulled her closer .She stopped laughing when she looked me in the eyes . We sat there staring into eachothers eyes . We started leaning in but we were stopped by a knock on the door . She looked upset but she didn't show it and neither did I . 

I sat her on the couch and got up opened the door and saw Roman . "Bye Mack ." I said and walked out pushing Roman out of my way. "Hey Dean whats up ?" He said sounding concerned . 

"I'll tell you whats up I was hanging out with Mack and Seth interrupted us and I was just about to ask her to go out with me but she was laughing so hard at what I told Seth that she almost fell off my lap so I caught her and pulled her closer to me so she won't fall off again and we were about to kiss but you knocked on the door. That's whats up." I said after stopping in the middle of the hall not bothering to look at Roman. "Dude I'm sorry . I didn't know . " He said . "Its fine but I'm more worried about Seth getting to ask her out before I get to." I told him truthfully. " Well go back in there and get her man." He said with a push and a pat on the back . I chuckle . 

I walked up to her door and just like earlier it was open a little but this time I heard to voices . 

"Mack can I ask you something ?" Seth said . Oh hell no . 

"Ummm sure." Mack said sound unsure . 

"Mack will you -" Seth began to say before I knocked on the door interrupting them like he did earlier . 

"Hold on Seth ." Mack said walking over and opening the door . 

"Hey Mack ." I said walking in . 

"Hey Dean ." She said sounding happy . 

"Seth." I said. " I'm here to finish hanging out with Mack ." 

He started leaving . " Wait Seth." I said and he turned around . He's going to hate what I do next .  I grabbed Mack that was standing next to me , put her in front of me and kissed her right in front of Seth. She kissed back almost instantly . This kiss was different from the other two. I heard the door slam and smiled knowing I pissed Seth off. Mack smiled too , I don't know why , but she did. Then we pulled away. 

"Mack -" I was cut off by Seth barging into the room. 

He kissed Mack but she pushed him away . "Mack will you go out with me ?" He asked . She just stared at him . " I'll think about it ." She told him . Great. He left the room. "Yes Dean?" 

"Mack the first time we met I knew something but I didn't know what until you told me your uncle was coming for you and that made me pissed off and when you wanted me to stay with you that night made me happy and everytime there was a knock on the hotel room door and you got scared because you didn't know who it was I would come and comfort you and tell you I would pound his face i if it was him. When he came I kept that promise and it felt good but when you attacked him it was awesome . Specially when you attacked summer . But when I went to find you so we could hang out I saw you kiss Seth's cheek and that made me mad but I talked to Roman and he told me to do what I'm about to do .Mackenzie Danielle Copeland will you go on a surprise date with me?" I asked . She smiled . 

"Dean that's really sweet and I'm sorry but I have to think about it . I will let you know . 

Mack's P.O.V : 

I got kissed by Dean and Seth , asked out by both of them and Dean did it really sweetly but Seth just stormed in kissed me and asked me . I know my answer but Seth asked first but it wasn't that sweet  but Dean's way of asking was.  I told them both that I had to think about it but I already know who. 

~~Author's Note ~~

HEYYYY!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS. SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND I MIGHT DO ANOTHER BOOK FOR THOMAS RHETT . BUT ME AND MY BROTHER GOT ACCEPTED  TO A WRESTLING SCHOOL AND WE MEET EVERYBODY TOMORROW SO I WON'T UPDATE UNTIL TUESDAY . 

READ < VOTE< COMMENT