THE HIATUS STREAK SHALL BE BROKEN

CUPCAKES!! THERE IS A CHANGE COMING!! QUE THE FALL OUT BOY MUSIC
*The Phoenix begins to play in the background*
PERFECT.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm constantly going on one month or longer hiatuses for this story. Now, I'm not gonna make up any excuses so I'm just gonna say the truth; I'm a busy person and I get writer's block a whole hell of a lot. You have no idea how many times I will try and write the next installment of Silly Boy just to find that I can't put what I want/need to say into words. Sometimes, I just don't know how to continue it at all so I will take a break and start reading other things ((as in, real books XD. I just finished The Perks Of Being A Wallflower the other day)) for like inspiration and the likes and I will get so caught up in reading that I'm like "Oh s**t, I forgot to update Silly Boy."  Not to mention the fact that am a procrastinator, so I put literally everything off until convenient for me. I'm so sorry XP.

But wait, there's more!!

I have decided to stop being the lazy a-hole that I am and start updating more frequenly!!
*pauses for applause*

Yes, you read that right!! I am setting a goal for myself and that goal is to update at least once every other week. And YES, you read that right too!! My first update of the "Update At Least Once Every Other Week" project will be....
*Insert drumroll*
Tuesday, August 18.
Keep your eyes peeled, Cupcakes.

AND BE PREPARED BECAUSE SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN
*Insert evil laugh*

See you in the next one ;)
Live happy
Love life
Listen to Fall Out Boy
Watch Doctor Who
Expect great things
Xoxo
~Anni :3