1

Laura's POV

I groan in annoyance when I feel my sisters hands grasp my ankles, forcefully trying to yank me out of bed. I cover my head with my pillow, but my sister grabs the pillow before I could get to comfortable. I squint my eyes looking in the direction of where she stands. She's turned so, I can only see her back. Her dark black hair is up in a messy ponytail and she's wearing a pure white see through dress with her black bikini to show off, also to mention her perfect beach body.  I gasp in pain and immediately close my eyes when my sister opens the blinds making me go blind.

"Laura, it's nine and if I don't wake you up now you'll sleep until noon , just because you graduated high school does not mean you can sleep in." She says giving me another lecture about sleep as I slowly open my eyes as they adjust to the light that shines in my room.

I roll my eyes as she turns to reveal her face. She has beautiful dark brown eyes with long curled eyelashes. Her skin is weirdly white as snow, considering we live on the beach. She has perfect dark arched eyebrows with the cutest dimples matching flawlessly with her white incredibly straight teeth. Her cheeks are rosy pink as well as her plump pink lips. We don't wear makeup since we literally go in the water any chance we can, but only on special occasions. Besides, she doesn't need makeup, she's absolutely beautiful without it. She's in a very serious relationship with her boyfriend, Sean Berdy.

"Come on, get up. It's a beautiful day to go surfing before church." She says while exiting my room.

I just sigh in defeat and sit up. I still remain in my white see through top as my black bikini top shows off clearly, I look down to realize I'm pants-less with only my bikini bottoms showing. I rub my eyes tiredly, but force myself to stand. I walk towards my window and look out to see only few people at the beach. There really isn't many people that visit the beach because where I live, it's a pretty small town considering we live in Hawaii, with many little people. I look around the surroundings of the beach of my window and feel like someone or something is watching me. I've always felt that way for as long as I can remember. I just shake it off and turn around to get a pretty good view of my room. I have dark wood flooring that creaks at some parts and a regular sized bed. My dresser is okay looking, but some what old. I have pictures all over my walls of special things. My desk has an oval sized mirror with shells and pictures scattered all over the place. I walk over to my light wooden closet and pick out a different bikini. Once I've chosen a bikini I walk into my bathroom and quickly as I can get dressed, and brush my hair and also teeth. Once I've finished getting ready I walk out of my bathroom and grab a duffle bag stuffing a white flowy lacey dress for church and black plain sandals. I'd honestly rather go barefoot than wear any type of footwear, but its church so I have to look nice or my mom will kill me. I swing my bag over my shoulder and stand in front of my full body mirror. My long wavy brunette hair hangs over my shoulders as the tips are ombre'. My big brown eyes reflect off of the mirror I'm staring into. People refer to my eyes as puppy dog eyes. My outfit is a simple bikini; the top is just plain red and it kind of makes my breasts pop out, as for the bottoms are pure black that show half my ass. I'd like to think of me having a nice body. I am perfectly tan and I have nice curves that I'm proud of. I snatch my favorite surfboard that's in the corner of my bedroom and than walk out meeting my sister in the kitchen with Sean. He's chasing her around the kitchen as she giggles. The small TV in our kitchen is on and it's channeled to the news. The news lady is blabbing about some band Vanessa's into.

"Sean, stop! R5's on and I want to hear this!" She begs as she still remains running away from her boyfriend.

"Not until you admit I'm hotter than Riker." He says still chasing her.

"Than I'd be lying!" She yells while laughing

"Vanessa, I'm leaving!" I yell even though she's kind of busy.