5

Laura's POV

I let out a soft moan as my head starts to throb from the alcohol I regretfully consumed from the night before. I feel the pressure of a soft cushioned mattress beneath my body. And that's when I feel it. I'm in nothing besides a pair of black lacy panties and a red lacy push up bra. My eyes widen when I feel a pair of arms wrapped my curvy waist. A shriek escapes my plump lips before my brain can consume what's happening. My head then pounds at my scream making pain shoot for my head. Damn you hangovers. I immediately wake the man who's touching me alarming him completely. I shoot up from the bed while covering my body with the thin white blanket which was on top of me. My eyes then expand when I realize it was Ross who was in bed with me. My brain than shutters at the thought of me and him getting physical towards one another, but my heart than melts at the thought of him touching me. His eyes widen when he sees me in terror.

"No, no, no. This is not what it looks like." He says quickly while hurrying out of the bed.

When he stands, I hold back a whimper when my eyes make contact with his tongue licking abs. My brain then quickly remind me of our situation as I go back to reality.

"Did you fucking rape me, you stupid son of a bitch?" I yell absolutely furious.

He looks at me like I'm a nut job.

"Me? Try and seduce you? It was the quite opposite last night." He scoffs making me angrier.

"Are you inferring I turned onto you?" I yell madly at his stupid fuckin lies.

He shows me the side of his neck and I gasp at the painful looking wound he had.

"You did that and said, and I quote, 'Now everyone will know that your mine.'" He says looking at me right in the eye, but I quickly look away knowing I'll go weak.

"Your lying, your messing with my head." I whisper shaking my head at his mythical story.

I wouldn't do that. Laura Marano wouldn't fuckin do that. Not in this life time. Not in any.

"Damn it, Laura." He says clearly frustrated while running his fingers through his soft looking hair.

"Then why the hell am I in my fuckin underwear, you fuckin pervert." I ask clenching my teeth.

"Because you gave me a fuckin strip show!" He yells angrily wanting to clearly end this fight.

I gasp at his sudden outburst and shake my head. I don't fuckin buy it.

"Your lying!" I scream flushed with anger.

Where the hell is Rocky? Or that blonde chick? I would really appreciate it if they came running through that door any time soon.

"That is it!" He growls making my heart skip a beat.

His eyes turn a darker shade every step he gets closer to me. I show no fear as I glare holes through his face. Before I could blink he has me pinned up against the teal wall. My mind seems to be in a fog as I bite my lip loving this feeling he's giving me. His hands are holding my bottom up making me want to groan at his big warm hands grasping my butt. My legs are tightly secured around his torso making me slightly feel his rock hard abs. I hold back a moan as our bare bodies are pressed up against one another. He quickly realizes our situation as his eyes travel down my curvy looking body. His eyes full of lust as he lets out a throaty growl as his lips make contact with my bare neck. He leaves gentle kisses on my neck clearly looking for my weak spot, making me softly moan in pleasure at his soft sudden touch. He growls again and then unexpectedly stops leaving kiss trails on my neck making me whimper.