6

Laura's POV

Plies and piles of blankets lie on top of my body as I let out a deep sigh of annoyance, but it is my fault. I should have felt the sturdiness of the wood before putting my weight on top of it.

I hear a door creak open and my heart stops. Shit, it's Ross's door.

So I do what anyone would have done.

"ROCKY!" I scream loudly before feeling the weight of the blankets lift off of me.

I then come to eye contact with a hazel eyed boy.

"Laura?" Ross asks grabbing my hand and lifting me up.

Rocky then comes running in like sonic.

"I heard my name!" He says out of breathe before looking at the blankets scattered on the floor.

"Laura, what'd you do?" He asks putting his hands on his hips making me smile.

"I fell." I reply shrugging making him laugh loudly.

A little to loudly.

"You clustz!" Rocky yells through his laughing fit making me roll my eyes.

But it wasn't so funny to Ross because his whole body tenses and his eyes grow dark.

Oh shit.

When he makes his first step I automatically set my hand on his rock hard chest making his body go stiffer, but making him instantly stop.

His head snaps to where I am as his eyes find mine.

"Don't." I demand with a hard stare making him take a deep breathe before slowly letting it out.

"We need to talk." He says grabbing my hand off of his chest and guiding me into his room, but I press my heel against the wood flooring causing us to stop.

"I can't, I'm on a date with Rocky right now." I say smirking before yanking my hand free from his grip.

He freezes in place as his teeth clench. He squeezes his fist together as they turn white. Veins pop out of his tan skin and his eyes turn black.

Rocky looks at me with his eyes widen. I immediately run over to Rocky standing in front of him.

"Stop." I say strictly as Rocky hides behind me trying not to laugh at Ross's mad face.

"Date?" I hear Ross's calm voice filled with so much anger behind it all.

Rocky is going to die.

Rocky is going to fuckin die.

He's going to die.

I can't let this happen.

I won't let this happen.

I go up to Ross and wrap my arms around his torso before placing my head against his chest.

His arms instantly wrap tightly my waist before digging his head in my hair.

This feels so right.

But my mind tells me that it's so wrong.

I close my eyes feeling the comfort and warmth of his body.

I feel so safe. Like nothing could hurt me as long as I'm with him.