4

Laura's POV

I exit the steamy bathroom with my hair dripping wet as a clean white fluffy towel is wrapped around my curvy body. I hear slight shuffling coming from a closet and my eyes widen. Shit, it's Ross and he's going to rape me. I shiver at the thought of him touching me but than get a warm feeling of his big hands tracing my body, and kissing every inch of me. I close my eyes at the thought and feel goosebumps arise upon my skin. I bite my lip to try not to moan at the thought of his well toned abs pressing against my breasts. Him pinning me against the wall and kissing me so sexually yet so passionately in every way possible making me positively wet. Him biting my neck trying to give me a mark to tell everybody I'm his. Him-

"Laura?" A female voice asks causing me to jump out of my perfectly horrid thoughts.

I open my eyes to see the pretty blonde looking at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?" She asks with her bright hazel eyes filled with curiosity.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I whisper looking down shamelessly that I could ever think of such a thing with Ross, he kidnapped me for goodness sake.

She looks at me for a moment knowing that I miserably just lied straight through my teeth.

"Your clothes are in here." She says leading me toward the closet she was just in.

I hesitantly follow her and my eyes widen in complete shock when I enter the closet. Every inch of the closet is filled with clothes of some sort. I look over at the pretty blonde as she smiles brightly at me.

"This is going to be your set of clothes." She says inferring to these thousands of pairs of clothes that are hung in this closet.

"I don't need that-" I start off but she quickly cuts me off.

"Don't be ridiculous, trust me your going to need all of these." She says assuringly as I just slowly nod unsure of this ridiculously amount of clothing that she's saying is now mine.

"I'll help you pick out your first outfit." She says radiantly while looking through the thousands of clothes as I stand there dripping wet in a towel.

Talk about awkward...

"This one should go for what we're doing today." She says pulling out a sexy black dress that would make my cleavage and ass pop out and show half my stomach.

"And what the hell are we doing today?" I ask scanning the dress.

"Having fun." She says simply before leaving the room after throwing me the dress.

I stand there frozen hoping Ross won't be there. Hoping he won't see me in this dress. Hoping he won't touch me. Hoping he won't talk to me. Hoping he won't kiss me. Hoping he won't look at me. But you want to know the worst thing about this situation? All the things I just listed on what I hope not to happen. Oh baby, I hope they happen.

~

I look at myself once more in the mirror while pacing back and fourth. What's going on with my head? This isn't me. I'm Laura Freakin Marano I don't wear dresses, I wear bikinis. I don't wear heels, I go barefoot. I don't party, I surf. My mind is out of control. I put on makeup and now that I look at myself, I regret it. My breathing increases as I still remain to walk back and fourth in my black heels. I run my fingers through my perfectly curled hair not wanting to go down there. I hear music blasting through the door and I bite half my bottom lip in fear.

"Laura?" I hear a soft voice knowing immediately that it's Rocky.

I scurry to the door and quickly open it now facing Rocky. His eyes widen in surprise.