Fairy Princess and Elven Prince Academy

Fairy Princess

And

Elven Prince

Academy

(Battle of Hearts)

“KingCarlo”

Fujiwara Eiji

Follow me on Twitter: @fantastiCarlo

“This story is dedicated to my beloved computer and to my fantasist friend.”

 Chapter 1:

 Introduction

#FairyPrincessAcademy

In a world of magic where elves and fairies live together far away from the humans, a young fairy works hard to go in the City, were human lives to realize her dreams together with her childhood friend. But they need to get a diploma first in the prestigious academy for fairies and elves, where they will meet other student with the same dream. Academy life!

Forestacia, a mystical place beyond the world of humans, where charming fairies and charismatic elves live; like in the City, where human lives, it also have great establishments and sceneries. Forestacia is surrounded with sparkling crystal flowers such as ruby crystal roses, golden sunflowers, amethyst lilacs, diamond lilies, sapphire tulips, and garnet chrysanthemums. It has also crystal clear ponds, tall meadow trees, and beautiful fluffy clouds.  It is protected by magical walls that prevents human from seeing it, but the resident of Forestacia can leave and enter their kingdom as they want if they attain their diplomas. They socialize with humans but the people in the City didn’t know they’re magical creatures; they can blend in completely in the busy world of humans. Some of them are artist, baker, gardener, model, writer, and manager or even the owner of a certain company; open your eyes and you will realize that your friend might be a fairy.

Fairies are your typical girls that look exactly like a human but with wings and when you look at their eyes, you will feel enchanted. They live in trees and flower houses, but in some areas, they started to live in well-made concrete houses. The house of a fairy is so magical, the space inside was triple in size than it looks to be.

Forestacia was inhabited by not just fairies and elves, but also pixies, sprites, brownies, fays, dryads, nymphs, elementals, and goddesses; who said to be guardians of each area. Forestacia also has magical creatures like Pegasus who rules the sky, Unicorns who rules the forest, Sirens who rules the water, and Phoenix who rules the mountains and volcanoes. Forestacia was ruled by Queen Isabella, a fairy and King Ronald,an elf. Their castle was located up above the sky beyond the fuzzy white clouds; when they were going down to see their subjects, they will ride their carriage held by enticing Pegasus.  Everyone lives peacefully in the silent meadows of Forestacia.

In a little shabby tree house lives a beautiful fairy, Natasha. She has long, straight golden hair and sparkling midnight blue eyes. Her red, pouty lips and pinkish white skin made her so beautiful, in addition to that, her dimples in both chicks’ compliments with her beauty. She lives with her parents in an old oak tree together with her best friend, Lucas, a sweet and friendly elf.They live in the same neighbourhood in the Gremlin Forest, known to be the home of country elves and fairies; Natasha’s house was built in a sturdy old oak tree while Lucas’ was built in a sturdy maple tree.Like Natasha, Lucas also has beautiful blue eyes and dimples in his both chicks. His hair was dark brown in color and has a charming smoothness. Both of them dreamed to enroll in the prestigious academy of fairies and elves where they can acquire their diplomas in order to build their own pastry shop in the City.