Chapter 5: Runway Touched

Chapter 5:

    Runway * Touched

#FairyPrincessAcademy

“Good morning ladies… I am Madame Mônica. I am your professor for the second class.” She said. Madame Mônica wears a long red gown and a white furry coat. She’s so beautiful in her outfit, but she looks strict.

 “I will announce your class arrangements. Hmm, let me see… Monday to Wednesday is group 1, Thursday to Friday is group 2, and Saturday to Sunday is group 3.” She said as she looks at her students one by one. “Group 1 are the blue, silver, and gold fairies. Group 2 are the green, red, purple, and cream fairy. Group 3 are the pink, yellow, and white fairy.”

She gets her stick and speaks, “You will have six exams about modelling… that’s my class. I hate late comers and fairies with dull faces. I want you to exert effort in pampering yourselves.”

She continued her orientation, “Group 2 and 3, you may leave now. Group 1; follow me on the runway in the third floor.” She leaves the room and head to the runway.

“She’s scary,” Natasha whispered.

“I love her, I mean she’s so fabulous. We will learn lots of things from her.” Yhumee uttered.

“Me too! I’m excited.” Nana said. They’re very enthusiastic while Natasha becomes pale.

“Your first exam will take place today, later at 1 in the afternoon.” Madame said.

“What,” Natasha mumbled.

“What are you murmuring about, blue fairy!” Madame exclaimed as she look at Natasha with fierce eyes. “Let’s meet here at 1; your exam will be walking in the runaway… you don’t need to change your dress, use your uniforms!”

“Yes Madame!” everyone said.

“What am I going to do? I walk like a robot!” Natasha startled.

“Don’t get nervous… try to walk while imagining you’re a princess, then whisper to yourself, I am beautiful, I am beautiful!” Yhumee advised as she tried her walking style.

Natasha just sighed.

The other fairies also practice their walk and sways.

“I heard Madame seldom gives off A and B… she’s so strict in grading; that’s why many fairies failed in her class.” Mary whispered to the gold fairies.

“That’s good… so that the DESERVING fairies will only shine.” Margaux exclaimed then she looks at Natasha; head to toe. A look that says, “Why’s that this dull looking fairy in here look.”

The time has come and Madame Mônica arrives… she sat on the chair in front of the runway. “Girls… go to the backstage; we will start with the gold fairies, then the blue, and then the silver.” She played the fairy CD in the speaker; it is a tape which had stored modelling sounds on it.

Tugs, tugs, tugs, tugs, ah~

The music played, and the first fairy starts ruling the ramp.

Margaux walks there and walks here, she sway and sway and turned around. She sways her butt left and right and around and around; she sway her both hands upward and downward. She’s pretty good and confident.

Next is Vien, she walks and crossed and she jumps and split. She put her hands in her waist and walk, walk, and walk. She brags her talent but Yhumee said she’s only making herself to look like a prostitute. Then Mary walks the runway. She walked straight with her hands in her waist; she turned around and walk straight back to the start.