Chapter 4: Love & Compassion

Chapter 4:

    Love*Compassion

#FairyPrincessAcademy

A.N.:  I reached chapter 4 but still, there’s no trace of anyone reading it. My friend said I should stop this story like the first one I made because it’s meaningless, worthless, and pointless. Nobody is reading it though... but I made this story not for gaining reads, votes, nor comments from other people. I made it because I love this story like a virtual world beyond my computer... they lived. I doubt no one is reading it by the way.

The purple elves, Lucas and his friend invited Natasha to go shopping as a token of appreciation for her help in their examination. Natasha helped them baked thirty apple pies for their professor. Natasha told Nana and Yhumee about it and they agreed because they don’t have something to do.

The girls prepare for the window shopping in the department store; they almost spend their allowances on foods and on other hygiene stuffs. Natasha went to the wardrobe and chose a yellow frilly dress with green belt and a blue cashmere sweater.

“Why are you wearing a sweater? We won’t go outside the academy; we’re just going to the department store.” Yhumee asked

Natasha replied, “I feel cold, that’s it.”

“Whatever,” Yhumee uttered. She wears a baby blue blouse, jeans, and sneakers. While Nana wears a white dress and crystal slippers.

They head to the café and ordered crème brulèè parfait as they wait for the others.

“No place in the academy can beat the atmosphere here. It’s kind of relaxing.” Natasha uttered.

Yhumee continued to scoop her parfait, “I love the café’s parfait... but I think I’ll catch a cold. It’s still winter and we’re eating cold stuffs and such. Sigh~” Yhumee uttered in a feverish voice.

After a couple of minutes, the chimes in the café’s door rang. Lucas, Kevin, and Michael arrive; everyone was surprised when they saw the two. Lucas is also wearing a blue cashmere sweater and brown ragged pants.

“Oh~ soul mates!” Yhumee exclaimed then she laughs very hard… alone.

Natasha and Lucas looked at each other in an instant then they blushed.

“Let’s go!” Lucas said. They leave the café and head to the academy’s department store in the third floor.

“Where do you want to go first?” asked Lucas.

“Anywhere,” Natasha replied.

They go to the jeans’ section first; they saw khakis, denim pants, loose jeans, Technicolor pants and fitness pants. Being natural, they didn’t buy anything. Then they went in the elves’ underwear section. They saw some fairies who brought briefs there; Yhumee can’t control herself then she laughs so vulgar. The sales elf accompanied them to the underwear screen where a fashion show of elves wearing only briefs walked the runway. There are lots of designs too; plain white, polka dotted, stripes, and with animal prints.

Natasha thought of something, she remembered the brief with a panda print in the shelf looks the same with Lucas’ favorite brief when he was ten years of age.

After the underwear section, they went to the accessories’ section; the department store had vast collection of necklaces, pendants, rings, earrings, bracelets, and hair accessories. They spend the night strolling without even spending a single jewel.