Chapter 3: Throbbing Hearts

Chapter 3:

    Throbbing*Hearts

#FairyPrincessAcademy

The intense mood increased inside the café. Everyone remained silent, no one wants to speak.

Jonathan nods because he already know the answer; when he’s about to leave, Natasha suddenly speaks.

“What time?” she asked.

“Really?! 9 in the evening… I will wait in the lobby!” Jonathan said happily. He can’t believe it, but he ready himself in case of unexpected assurance.

Natasha just smiled… Jonathan bids goodbye and leaves the café’. While Lucas accidentally knocked off the glass of iced coffee in the table, broken shards of glass scattered around their table. Everyone looked at him; Kevin called the waiter to clean the broken pieces of glass in the floor. George leaves the café smiling, looking at Natasha creepily. His looked right now is more intense than before.

“Are you hurt?” Natasha asked Lucas.

“I’m fine… I’m just feeling unwell.” Lucas said as he and Kevin leaves the café’.

“He’s hurt… his heart is hurting.” Nana whispered to Yhumee quietly. “Yeah, he’s bleeding a lot, but I know Natasha didn’t saw that.” Yhumee said to Nana quietly.

The girls also leave the place… they head to their room to help Natasha for her dinner talk with Jonathan. She spend the time soaking in the tub, puzzled; she don’t know what’s happening to her, she’s confused about the elves around him. She felt that there’s something special today… but she can’t remember. She leaves the bathroom and head to the wardrobe; as she scans the dresses in the wardrobe, she saw a baby blue mini skirt with matching baby blue hat… Lucas gave it to her last Christmas; she reminisce all the things they do together, tears start to pour from her eyes. She doesn’t know what’s happening to her, but she knows that something is missing, a special thing that she can’t remember.

Yhumee helps her to put on her white frilly dress and a hair band made with fluffy cottons. Nana brushes her long, smooth, golden hair; she gets her white fluffy boots with gold laces on it. Yhumee choose the right accessories for her, she chose a golden necklace with sapphire in the center and a golden ring with a blue sapphire gem.

“You look like an angel! Your golden hair fits perfectly to your white dress and boots. The blue necklace and the ring are also perfect for your sparkling midnight blue eyes.” Yhumee and Nana said together.

“It’s almost 9… I should get going.” Natasha said.

“Good luck! Have a great night!” Yhumee exclaimed.

She leaves the room and head to the lobby. She found an elf seating in the lobby’s seats.

“Excuse me,” she said.

“Natasha!” the elf said.

“Ummm…” Natasha mumbled.

“I’m Jonathan… I dyed my hair earlier.” He said, knowing what’s on her mind; then he gave her a bouquet of white and purple roses.

She looks at him from head to toe; from his long, bluish black hair, it was cut shorter and dyed in auburn color. His purple eyes are still sparkling and his smile became gentler. He wears a lavender sleeveless shirt and a grey denim pants; she also noticed that he also have a muscular body like George.