Chapter 2: Love & Cook!

Chapter 2:

         Love *Cook!

 #FairyPrincessAcademy

Natasha woke up early and found their scheduled classes for the month mailed in their door. It said, “Class 1 will be under Professor Von’s culinary class; the students in his class will be the blazing rubicund red fairies, the cool cerulean blue fairies, the pure snowy white fairies, and the shimmering flare gold fairies.

“Culinary class? I always charred anything I put in the stove. This is a big problem.” Nana sighed.

“Me too, I only know how to toast a pan.” Yhumee added.

“Don’t worry... I know we can pass through it. Just follow the procedures and always put your hearts on it.” Natasha cheered.

Nana smiled at her; by the way, what’s your favorite class?”

“I love baking.” Natasha exclaimed.

“That’s easy for you to say because you’re expert in baking,” Yhumee uttered.

Natasha giggled

“I’m good at entrepreneurship and I’m also good being make-up artist.” Yhumee muttered.

“I love modeling and designing.” Nana uttered.

Natasha stood, “That’s good! Each of us have unique fields; so we can help each other.”

“Yeah! By the way... what’s the schedule? Yhumee asked.

“What are the issues for the month?”

“Let, me see... umm, first month; we will take six examination days and twelve lecture days. Class will be from Monday to Thursday, and the kick-off night is on the last day.” Natasha indicated.

She found herself a group of interesting fellas. Nana is a bit shy and always hesitates to do things but when she put her heart to it, she became pure and professional. While Yhumee is straight-forward, if she wants something, she will tell it directly without thinking what other people will feel; she’s also a bit loud and always giggle at small matters; but she’s a good friend and a good entertainer.

This is the first day of class; they put their uniforms then head to their classroom. They went to the cooking room where Sir Von was waiting. He wears a white chef’s hat and white apron with an insignia of a sous-chef. Behind him are eggs, bacon, franks, bread and other breakfast meals. The other fairies also arrived.

Sir Von clears his throat, “I will grade you in the scale of A to F, A being the highest and F the lowest. Twice a week, you will cook dishes according to the themes I will give. After six exams, I will sum up your marks and grade it to your cards. Fairies, flap your wings and go to your respective station. This is an individual task, so do not help each other. Today’s theme is Family Breakfast; you will have an hour to prepare a complete breakfast. The ingredients are in the stock room, ready, and start!”

As the fairies rushed in the stock room, Sir Von continues his speech, “Always thought of a meal that will be model in every home. You should bring out basic and simple breakfast yet it has extraordinary taste.”

The fairies wear their own colored aprons with their names sewn on it.

“I love cooking, so I won’t lose this class! If I failed here, I won’t be able to face Lucas!” Natasha mumbled to herself.