"They owe us."

"I don't know where it is I swear to uggggh!" The man passed out. The man who hit him held up his hand. A napkin was placed in his hand. He wiped his bloody fist off. "So what's on the agenda boys?" The man asked. Another man with a clipboard followed the first man who threw away the napkin. "The guns were delivered and are now being distributed, Callhiers is waiting for the next narcotics delivery, Steven rented the excavator that we need for that one job.....and Giant Eagle still owes us one grand for the shipment of coke that was busted on their truck." The man stopped. He was white but tan, he likes the sun. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. "Why hasn't Rich paid us that money?" The man with the clipboard shrugged. "Alright. Go get Eric, Nick Brian and then I will take them to speak with Rich." The man nodded. "Yes Mr. Joseph." The man scurried off. Then men arrived in the large garage where they were expected to go. "So Brett, we gonna talk to Rich or intimidate him?" Brian asked. Brett turned, he was smoking a cigar. "Talk but if we need to we will intimidate him but not too much, he is our client after all." The men nodded. "They owe us don't they?" Eric asked. "Brett nodded while climbing into the f 350 4x4. "Oh yea, they owe us.'