Mr. White

"Help me carry some of my equipment." Lynch said getting out of his car. They carried the boxes into the empty bedroom and within the hour the room was filled with hard drives and computers and interfaces. "Jesus you need a lot of shit Lynch." Dennis said in awe. "Complete with microwave for hot pockets." Lynch said. They all laughed. "So what's our next step?" Dennis asked. "Recon, Bitch." Lynch said while sitting down. "We need to learn who has the power in the drug trade and blah blah blah evil things blah blah bad guys." Al nodded. "And as soon as we have that I'm going to kick down the door and..." Dennis interrupted him. "And punish them?" Al looked at Dennis strangely. "Yea, because I'm the..." Dennis beat him to the punch. "THE PUNISHER!!!!" Lynch didn't even flinch. Al squinted. "You're goddamn right." Dennis broke out laughing. "Yo, mistah White! Get your shit together you're going to knock over a narc truck." Lynch said in his best Jesse impression. "Fuck yea what do I get to do?" Dennis asked looking at Lynch. "Nothing. Wait if Al needs backup or some shit, I don't know." Al nodded. "Yea we don't really have a job for you." Al left and went to the garage. "I can cook." Dennis said in a sneaky tone. "Get the fuck out!" Lynch said while laughing. Al drove the van out of the driveway and toward his first hit.