Chapter 2

A month has passed since niki's arrival of meeting my parents let's just say my mother was all about it but made my father like the idea of me and niki being together and being pregnant. Well niki on the other hand was really excited that i was pregnant with her baby i told her how it happened and yeah and so on. So now i am going to a doctor's appointment with niki since it is her baby i thought that she should come btw my doctor is a witch she is helping me with the process of being pregnant and i think me and niki are doing well with being pregnant well i think so anyway and my mother and father both bought us a apartment for ourselves to live together in i loved it so did niki so we moved in to the apartment like 2 weeks ago together and we are happy niki is working as a manager for her own fashion sales she hired the best of the best. Niki and i are walking to the car when this guy comes up to us...

AN: Okay my pretties so i'm stopping it there find out in the next Chapter on who the guy is and write in the comments on who you think it is, is it going to be chantrea's brother or someone else you decide who it is going to be it could be her ex or brother find out more on the next Chapter see you next time until then bye for now remember i want hear what you guys think on who it's going to be good luck bye!!