Chapter#1: (meeting the human) (part 1)

"But dad i don't want to become queen of vampires at least not yet or at least give me time to think about it dad!" i said. My name is Chantrea 17 years old. My little sister Hestia is 6 years old. My mom Midnight is queen of vampires and married to no other than Vladimir the king of vampires. Now you see why i said that before because i'm still young and want to find my true love before i become queen. But the strange things is that I'm in love with a human my dad doesn't know that i'm in love with a human and that it's a girl if i tell him he'd probably kill me well maybe i don't know but i'm not taking that chance so she's going to dress up as a boy and come meet my father and mother while still human i know stupid to bring a human into the vampire castle but i have to, to make my dad see that humans are not that bad at all they're harmless and i'm in love with her, i see myself walking down the aisle in this beautiful wedding gown with her dressed up whatever she wanted to be dressed up in i mean come on if my dad can't see then maybe my mom will right? At least i have faith right i mean who knows it could all end wrong as i'm thinking to myself i put on this red and black t-shirt with worn out black jeans with holes in them and puts on my black combat boots grabbing my leather gloves and puts them on and puts in my snake bites and puts on my chain necklace with my brothers dog tag from the army with his name on it that reads "raven" on it yeah my mom is weird with names but both my parents are happy with the names they gave us my brother raven died while serving our country yeah ik tragic right but some bullets can kill a vampire but my brother wasn't a full vampire he was half vampire and half human my mom had him when she was still human ik weird right but that's how my very strange family began it started with him then me then my little sister and i forgot to mention I'm pregnant i had this witch help me get pregnant i'm 4 weeks along with my girlfriends baby yeah the witch is a high class witch knows all the spells even to make vampires into humans if the vampires wanted to be humans again i'm thinking about becoming a human once the little one is born i'm still not sure yet. The doorbell rings and i rush down the stairs before my dad or mom opens it up and someone stops me in a mid run and i turn around to see my sister holding my hand as tears roll down her cheeks and i kneel down in front of her hugging her gently. "What's wrong beautiful? Are you okay, did someone hurt you beautiful?" i said to her and she shakes her head no quickly. "I was reading your thoughts and heard that you were pregnant what does that mean are you going to die cause you said that you were 4 weeks along!" she said looking at me with water filled eyes and the pouty lips quivering lightly this made me chuckle a little bit and hug her tightly but gently and looks at her smiling. "No beautiful i'm not going to die and the word pregnant means that i have a little person inside my tummy!" she looks at me shocked. "YOU ATE A BABY THAT'S SO MEAN!" i giggle and shakes my head and gets up going to the front door where my father was already talking to niki oh wait Ricky her boy name she gave herself hehe i giggle again which caused my dad to turn to me and looked at me weird.