Chapter Two

The sun was just breaking though my shades shining in my face meaning another day of torcher and agony. Looking at my MP3 player that my best friend gave me and checked the time to see if there was enough time for a quick run. It was just six in the morning which left me with eight to nine hours before he would wake up and have expected me to make him breakfast/lunch and on the table before he actually can lay his eyes on my pathetic-ness.

Reaching under my bed I found my hidden pair of sweat pants and pulled them on over my pink pajama shorts. Taking the pillowcase in my hands I flipped it over and my over sized sweat shirt fell onto my bed. Putting the sweat shirt on over my tiny structured body I pulled the hood over my head far enough that it wouldn't be that easy for others to notice my now blue and slightly purple face.

If you EVER tell anyone about what happens at home ill make it a priority to kill you slowly ! His eyes held no remorse for the words he had uttered in my ear years back at the play ground. I knew what sneaking out could lead to but in reality he was killing me slowly already. Each and every day he would beat me merciless making me wish he would just go to far one day and end my pain and suffering but he knew his limit he wasn't going to give me the satisfaction of that.

Taking my MP3 player and my dirty converses I was out my window and pounding my feet on the cement ground to the rhythm of the music. The wind brushed my hair off my shoulders and the sun kissed my pale dull skin. My heart hummed in my chest and my stomach didn't feel as weak anymore. This was worth the sneaking around and risking my own life for because this was how freedom felt and my body wanted more. The more farther I got from that house every part of me felt more relaxed and my feet kept running forward wanting to get as far as possible. 

Finally slowing down to a steady pace I realized that I ran all the way to the Norway mall that was at least 3 miles from his house. My body was ready to keep running down the road but my curiosity took over so instead of laying low as I usually try to do I was walking in the nearest store to the malls entrance. My jaw dropped to the floor which was even sparkling like most of the clothes in this store, there was racks and shelf's full of clothes that I guess was the new tread in fashion that I clearly knew nothing about. There was only a couple people looking around and the employees could care less to the people around them so it seemed safe enough to go looking around myself.

After awhile of looking through tons of gorgeous clothes I took a arm full and walked quickly to the dressing rooms and got into the nearest one. I put the clothes on the stool and slowly stripped from my out dated outfit (by years) and carefully pulled it off the hanger like in any second it would be destroyed by the touch of me. It was a silky top that had the colors of the sunset and it flowed perfectly on my body which was a complete surprise that something could look this breath taking on me. For once looking into the mirror wasn't as bad even though my bruises and cuts still looked horrible but this was progress.

While looking through the pile searching for something else to try on my MP3 player fell our of my sweat pants and when I picked it up my whole world came crashing down around me. Its almost one ! Seven hours had passed without even one thought about my life being on the line. Taking my clothes in my arms I unlocked the dressing room door and ran straight into a old women around 50 knocking her almost down. Saying a quick sorry when she seemed to be stable on her two feet again and continued to run for the exit and out of the mall.  My heart was pounding against my ribs ready to break through them and tear apart the hold the aorta had to the other parts. My feet never went so fast as it was at this exact moment. People stared at me with weird looked some yelling back at me when I accidentally hit them on the shoulder but my feet never stopped a second to look back and apologies.

Reaching my window I pulled myself up and fell onto my bed out of breath. My lungs felt like it was full of water and it couldn't give me air which made my throat burn like someone shoved a burning piece of coal down it. After receiving at least a couple of breaths of air i got back onto my feet that were sore and aching ready to just drop me onto the floor but i gathered up my last bit of energy and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Where have you been ?" his voice was low but not empty with hate and venom. My veins now felt like it was bumping ice and not what was warm blood. He got up from his chair and walked over to me tilting my head up to face his dark eyes.

"Come on tell me, you whoring around the city ?" he spit as he hissed through his teeth.

"N-No... daddy" disgust took over his face and he grabbed me by the shirt but then released me when he looked down at my chest. Looking down myself i noticed that the shirt from the store was still on me and my fear grew.

"Where did you get that top ?" "I- I don't know" those were the only words that came to my lips not having a better excuse. He raised his hand high ready to back hand me across the face like last night before there was a hard knock on the door.

"Police" A rough voice was heard from the other side and my dads eyes went from the door back to me.

"YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT! I TOLD YOU IF YOU EVER TOLD I WOULD KILL YOU !" He lunged himself on me and wrapped his big hands around my neck and all i could let out was gurgling sounds and then my eyes rolled in the back of my head till everything was blackened out and i was finally at peace.

___________________

Sorry if it has effors its late at night and i decided to finish it up and post it already since its been three weeks since i said i was going to update soon but hope you guys liked it !

Comment & like please !