Chapter 5

I sighed irritably.

"How many times must I go through this idiotic attempt at kidnapping?!" I moaned.

"You mean he's done this before?!" The class shouted. We were interrupted from progress in the conversation by a crash and screech.

"Bye~!" Yuki sang, beginning to teleport away. Ichigo lunged forward and grabbed his sleeve. We teleported away, leaving behind a confused and shocked class.

We ended up in a rose garden. Ichigo and I dropped to the ground.

"Oh, hey, you brought Koneko-chan!" Kish congratulated Yuki.

"Not on purpose." Yuki grumbled.

"Idiots!" I yelled at them. Ichigo and I pulled out our pendants. "Mew Mew Lemon--!"

"Mew Mew Strawberry--!"

"Metamorpho-SIS!!" We chorused. A yellow light enveloped me. I'm not going to go into detail, but my transformation was mostly me posing for 'cameras'.

"We'll protect the earth for now, nya!!" Ichigo and I yelled in unison. There was another screech. We raced toward the sound. A mouse and a lizard chimera were breaking down a building. A black blur was seen rescuing students.

"I'll take the lizard, kay?" Ichigo asked. I nodded gratefully. I hated lizards. "Strawberry Bell Bell!"

"Lemon Love Staff!" A black rod with a yellow heart on top dropped from the sky, and I caught it. I pointed it at the mouse. "Ribbooooon Sour Heart!!"

A yellow and green blast of energy hit the mouse and it screeched in anger.

"Sugoi!" I yelled, coming in closer. It swung it's tail at me and I jumped back, landing in a tree. "This'll cut you to size!"

I giggled at my bad pun.

"Rind Sword!" I got ready to attack when I saw a head of blue. Ciel! "Oh, come on!!"

I jumped down, grabbed him, then jumped up to the roof, dodging a blow from the chimera.

"Stay off the battlefield." I told Ciel sternly, putting him down. He huffed stubbornly.

"I can take care of myself!" He yelled. "I don't need some 'magical girl' to save me!!"

"You DARE doubt, unbeliever?!" I yelled, turning. "Ribbooon Rind Slic---MREOW!!!!"

I spun around, yanking my poor tail away from the grabby kid.

"Quit it!!!" I yowled. He studied my tail and ears.

"Very life-like..." He considered. "If I changed the outfit, and got joints..."

I left him to his nerding (of the uncool sort) and turned back to the mouse. It destroyed a building before my eyes.

"I'm not paying for that!!!" I yelled at it.

"Hey, Kitty-tan." Yuki purred in my ear. I jumped into the air on reflex.

"Eh, might as well." I decided, readying my weapon. "Ribbooon Rind Slice!!"

"No you don't!" Yuki yelled, flying in front of my attack and somehow sending it back. The multi-colored energy sent me crashing into the building below.

"AAAAHH--ow." I struggled to stand up, but managed it.

"Hmm? Another one?" I turned to see Sebastian-sensei. "A... cat?"

"You should probably leave." I told him. "Don't want you getting hurt on your first day~!"

I turned and faced the mouse.

"Lemon Love Staff!" I demanded, replacing my sword. "Riboooooooooooon... Lemon Dream!!"

The chimera shattered. There was a matching shriek, saying Ichigo was done too.

"Sugoi!" I exclaimed. Yuki appeared in the air to my front right, scowling.

"Aww, Kitty-tan, I didn't get to play enough~!" He whines.

"You are a perverse boy." I tell him. But my statement just makes him smirk.

"I have another way to have fun~." He purrs, suddenly holding a struggling Ciel.

"One; that sounded wrong on sooo many levels." I scowl at him. "Two; when the heck did you have time to get him?!"

"FUSION!"

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!"

"YOUNG MASTER!"

To be continued...