Let's play truth or dare... again

*Ding Dong Ding Dong Dingdongdingdong ding dong*

*Knock Knock*

Oh my god! My friends are annoying! Was all I could think of because of the incessant dinging of the doorbell and knocking. I quick wrapped my towel around me really tightly. Once I get down the stairs and open the door, I am definitely surprised. There was at least five people that I didn't know, and my friends, Bailey, Roxanne, Jade, Courtney, Cameron, Jake, Luke, Preston, Finnick, Riyker, and Fealix. (Their nicknames; B or Bails, Roxy, J, Court, Cammie, "Thunder" [Long story. All will be explained within time], Luke doesn't have one, Pres or Pressie, Finn, Riy, and Fea or Feals. Mine are V, Ver, Nica, and sometimes people call me by my full name [Including middle] or my first and middle.)

I pulled the closest person inside, which was Finn and slammed the door on the others, but not before Luke ran through the door, to the bathroom.

"Who the hell are they?" I demanded.

"Some other people who want to be in our group." By group, he means us bad-asses. We are the rule-breakers, we skip school, we go to the mall and cause some problems. In order to actually join are group, you have to go through our "initiation" which is when we play truth or dare, which is pretty much just dare because if you pick truth you're out. Then, the next day you have to do something that will get you arrested, but not so bad that you have to stay in jail, just where you go to the police station, your parents are called, they pick you up, then your part of our group. After you are in the group, if we are playing truth or dare for fun, you can pick truth, but not for "initiation".

"Well, you let them in, and I am going to go get dressed and pretend this never happened."

"Kay."

"Thank you." I said with a scowl.

Sorry it's so short, both my other stories that I have so far have really long chapters, so I wanted to try short for a change, and I kinda like it, but I will probably have some long ones scattered here and there.

Q.O.T.D. What is your biggest fear?

Mine is a secret, so I will tell you my second; Spiders.

Anyway, Thank you for reading, and I plan on dedicating this chapter to my new friends;

violet-umbrella

im_so_confused_

Z-Aquarius-Kai READ HER STORY TALKS AND TEXTS! IT IS AMAZING!!!!