I never turn down a dare.

"Truth."

"Okay, who is your cru-"

"Charlie Puth." 

"Yaaaaaaaaassssssssss!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed immediately after she answered. "God, he's just, so, so......" I fanned my face and pretended to pass out. Then I told them to spin acting as if nothing happened.

Jade put her hand on the bottle to spin it, and the doorbell went off.

"Who ordered pizza?" She asked walking back up the stairs from the front door, in to the livingroom.

Cameron jumped up to grab the pizza, and shoveled a whole slice in his mouth before he even sat down.

"Fat ass." She said to him.

He made a pouty face and turned to me. "Jade ish bein mean tow mee." He said with a full mouth and like a child at the same time.

I shrugged.

"How wude!"

"You are not Stephanie Tanner, so sock it and eat your pizza."

He put his hand over his heart. "That hurts, V, it hurts."

"Spin the bottle, Jade." I quickly said when I saw everyone staring at me. I hate when people stare.

She smirked and they continued to stare at me and Cameron.

I frowned. "What?" 

"Nothing, just thinking."

"Oh."

Then we went back to the game and the bottle landed on me.

"Dare."

"Sure?"

"Positive."

"Really, cuz you might just end up taking off your first ever piece of clothing for turning down a dare."

"I never turn down a dare."

"Alright, I dare you to..."

Ha ha, ha ha, hahahahahaha. Find out what she says in the next chappie. 

Please don't kill me.

I'm forgetting something but idk what. I'm tired.

*yawns*

Goodnight

OH WAIT! THE VID AT THE TOP IS A CHARLIE PUTH INTERVIEW. HE IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!! I JUST, I CAN'T!! FANGIRLING SO BAD RIGHT NOW. ANYWAY *YAWNS* I'M GOING TO BED.

SORRY FOR ALL MISTAKES . I'M TIRED. THAT'S WHY ITS TERRIBLE.

~NIGHT!!!!~

*The pic at the top is Jade.*