Boy, have I got a dare for you.

Bails, Roxy, Jade, Court, Cammie, Jake, Luke, Pres, Finn, Riy,  Feals, and the new kids, Erika, Artie, Mac, Johnathin, Toronto, and I went to the game room downstairs and moved some stuff out of the way so we could sit on the floor in the best circle we could manage. 

"Alright, let's lay down some info you newbies need to know. 1.) If someone will not do a dare or answer a question, they are to remove one article of clothing for the rest of the game, but that is only for us, the newbies have different rules, but if I tell you, it will make things way too easy. 2.) If someone tries to do a dare but fails, they take off an article of clothing. 3.) The loser, as in the person who has the least amount of clothing, at the end of the game, will jump in the pool in whatever they are wearing, but in winter, you have to take a cold shower, or try to walk across the pool. Understand?" Jade spoke to the new people. She is like our leader.

Murmurs of agreements came from all parts of the circle.

"Cool. Jake, you spin first because you are the only one who has a nickname that is cool and has nothing to do with your actual name." Jade said.

He crawled to the middle of the circle, and spun the old beer bottle that after my father had emptied it, we stole it out of the recycling bin, washed it off, and have been using it since then. After a minute of it spinning it landed on...

"Toronto; Truth or dare?" Jake asked her.

She smirked. After a minute of silence and her smirking at him she whispered so quietly it was almost inaudible. "Dare."

"Okay. I dare you to... V, come here." I walked over to where he was, and crouched down beside him. "Go get the smallest bikini you have." He whispered in my ear, "And don't let her see it."

"I will be right back." I said and then bounded up the stairs two at a time. After I grabbed my smallest bikini, which was from three years ago (I never got around to cleaning out old clothes) I took it downstairs and kept it behind my back.

"You, Toronto Hale, are dared to wear this bikini and sit on the side of the road for five minutes with a for sale sign attached to your back."

"Easy." She said still smirking.

Just so you know, all of these characters are either figments of my imagination or are from a name generator website. Sorry, if the names are possibly from somewhere else.

Q.O.T.D. What are three things that you really hate?

The phrase "you play like a girl", Star Wars (Anything.), and my lack of any skills.

violet-umbrella - Thank you for the names Erika, Artie, and Mac.