The Flash Back

Your at your 7 birthday party the whole class was there even the people whom hated you back then friendship was based around cake and candy. That was the worst birthday ever not only were my bully's there but the police came too tell us news.
*SCREAMING
"No this isn't happening this is a joke no he isn't he no I'm not accepting this" my mother starts to cry "Ma am he was killed in a traffic accident we was dead on scene" the officer looks down "w what was the cause" my mother sobbed "a drunk driver hit him"he gripped his hat "Did they survive" my mother started to get angry "Ma am I can't te" in mid sentence my mother cut him off "Just tell me" she yelled "Yes I'm so sorry Ma am " He puts his hat on again " Tell them they better have good lawyers" and my mother walked away at that. I ran over to her and saw her crying so I hugged her as she picked me up "mommy what's wrong" I said in the cutest voice as I looked up into her bright blue eyes "sweetie thank you I'm okay it's soon time for your cake "but mommy I can't blow out my candles without daddy "I crossed my arms and refused "sweetie daddy can't come he's busy" I saw another tear " Okay mommy let's go " I ran towards my cake and yelled "CAKE TIME" and children ran left right and centre to get a piece of cake and I know I shouldn't tell my wish but it was for my daddy to be there. Next week mommy brought me to a big building I had to wear a pretty dress mommy said and she told me to said "Tell them you miss daddy and you want him back" she told me to run to mommy and say that on our way out mommy said we're going to be rich "how much rich" my bright brown eyes glimmers in the light "9.8 million rich sweetie" she carried me to our broken down Volkswagen and drove us to our somewhat fair sized and looking home "sweetie we're going to be moving" she smiled and started to pack my toys "what about daddy I asked"