What happend

Dedicated to the lovely wonderful Haley welcome bae follow her on insta @5sosballoon

"Sweetie they found her this morning unconscious in the bathroom with head forded trauma and it looks like she's been drugged and possibly raped she's in the hospital" you feel tears run down you face " Mom I gotta see her please mom" you start to cry "she hasn't woke up yet" you cry even more " she'll wake up for me" you run out to the door and to the truck luckily you can drive you hop in the drivers and go to the hostpital and call Luke " *sniffles babe meet me at the hospital just meet me" you hang up and within a minute. (25 mins later)he's at the hostpital in the lobby waiting for you " baby what's wrong" he runs and hugs you "she's been raped" that's all you could say as you walk to her room you see her parents and hug them your crying more then them "she's strong sweetie she's gonna okay" I cry at those words I run into her room and sit down  " Sadie please wake up please I love you your like the sister I never had" you started crying as she started to move "w-where am I" she opens her eyes "SHES AWAKE LUKE GET THEM SHES AWAKE" I bring her into a hug " Sadie your awake" my tears fall on her gown she moves "babe Calums dropped me off so can you drive me home" be holds your hand "totally" after being at the hostpital for nearly 5 hours it's 11 pm and you head home by the time you reach home it's 11:54 "come in" you tell Luke "mom I'm home" you yell "she's awake and I want to show you something " you smile as she runs downstairs "who's this sweetie" she shakes his hands "this is Luke my boyfriend" you smile "you two are so cute" Luke grips my hands " mom I'm gonna a bring him home now " you go to the door "you two stay here it's late " you smirk at Luke "alright mom" you bring Luke to your room "wow your room is not as I pictured it" Luke looks around "what do you mean by that" you rose a eyebrow "id figure it have tons of pictures of me maybe a 1D poster over there and your walls pink" Luke ran his fingers over your white desk "babe id hate to let you know but what you just described is the total opposite" Luke pouted "you don't have a pic of me" he frantically looked around the room "babe over here" you held out a picture frame.
(A/N) this picture/ frame the frame is black while the picture was took on your first date and him kissing your cheek and it's all in black n white

"This is our first date" Luke looked at the picture in amazement "I love you" you smiled before going into your closet "love you too babe"
And with that you both plopped into bed and fell asleep in each others arms