Chapter 14

HEEEY everybody!! I finally get to update again!! Hope you like it.

Also if you want me to add a character just leave a comment or message me. I will try my best to add that character in.

Haley P.O.V.

URGH!! I HATE long car rides!!!!

"We are almost there H" John said.

"I can't handle it anymore though".

"You are going to have to".

"Alright"

About 20 minutes later.

"Haley we ar"

"I know" I interrupted him.

As we pull up to the house all I see are people everywhere. No one had one job but one girl. She had long white wavy hair with some light blue streaks in it. When she looked at us she looked only about 13 or 14. 

As we stepped out of the car and she walked up to us.

"Hi I'm Crystal Shields, I'm guessing you guys are here to help train us." Crystal said.

"Yeah, plus I use to live here and wanted to visit because everyone is soooo nice here." I said with extra sarcasm.  Also said it loud enough that people could here me that were around us.

Up close to the girl Crystal she had pale skin and her eyes were light blue with red flecks all over in them, but not to many that you wouldn't be able to see it about 5 feet away from her, only up close. She was wearing a white ruffle top with a blue leather jacket, with white pants that had holes all over but under the white pants she had on light blue leggings, also had on some white sandals on. On her wrist was a snowflake charm on it.

While we were talking, out came Alex, the "Alpha",  I bet he doesn't even know who I am.

"Hello I'm Alex, Alpha Alex to everybody here" Alex said.

"What ever Al, is it alright if I call you that or do you not like that anymore." I said to him.

"NO it is Alpha Alex to anybody even if you are from an outside pack."

"Whatever Al, can you show us our rooms, we need our rest." I said

Alex looked like he was ready to kill anybody. But he turned around and went to the house, Once inside we got our rooms, Crystal and I were talking in my room. She was shy at first and from the time I saw her in the yard she was caring, but now..... she is crazy, but a good crazy like badass crazy. Also a badass.

"Sooo how did you get to this lame pack?" I asked her.

"Welll I am going to tell you but you can't tell anybody else, nobody knows. I am a werewolf/angel hybrid, but I won't shift until I am 14, only a few weeks away, but I was running away from my father. He was abusive and it all started when I was 8 because my mother left us. The Alpha found me in a small clearing with a waterfall that I was drink out of because I was running for a long time. I just hope my father doesn't find me, it would be hell if he did." By the end she was crying

"I'm so sorry, that is what happened to me too but I didn't get found by a pack I had a friend that let me in. Turned out he was my mate. But I know how you feel" Is all I said to her.

"Nobody knows what I went through though, you may think you do but you don't"

"Really? This scar is from when I was your age, my dad took a kitchen knife and shoved it a little bit in my skin and then dragged it down and it cut my whole side open." I said as I showed my scar.

Her face had a look of acceptance that I know how she feels.

She just hugs me.

"We are going to be great friends" Is all she said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY I did it!!!

If you want a character in the next chapter comment the details.

I will try to update again either this week or next week.

Love all of you!!!