Chapter One

I shot up from my bed, gasping for breath. I swear I could feel the water in my eyes and the blood between my fingers. Worst dream....nightmare... ever. My shaky fingers run through my hair as I get out of my bed and walk dazedly to the kitchen.

Right when i'm about to take my first sip of water, a knock sounds from the front door. I rush to answer it so Ashton doesn't wake up at- I take a second to look at the radio clock- 2:45 a.m. Fuck my life.

 Not bothering to look through the peephole, I crack the door slightly to see who it could possibly be. None other than two of my favorite bands: Motionless in White and Black Veil Brides. I'm sure my mouth was wide open. Am I still dreaming?!

 Some of the guys were in their shorts, and/or no shirts, or (in Andy's case) wearing Batman PJ's and a wifebeater shirt. Chris gave a drowsy smile and wave.

"Um, hi. We're really sorry for waking you up at this time, but our tour buses just randomly broke down, and our heater is broke." Chris stated politely. Now that I pay attention to it, those not wearing much clothing were shivering and getting closer to each other.

"Oh." My mind was racing. God must love me, because this is serious luck! "Well, you guys can stay here if you'd like. Although, I only have one spare bedroom; my little brother is in the other." 

I subconsciously place my right hand on my hip, leaving the other on the door handle.

"Oh my fucking God! Thank you!" CC whisper shouted, scooting through everyone else and into my house. Okay...

"Let's get warm!" Andy said happily.

"You all won't fit on one bed, and I'd hate to put y'all on the couch." My southern drawl was beginning to show. Crap. Ashley stood next to me, placing a tattooed arm over my shoulder and whispered, "It's perfectly fine Beautiful, I can camp out in your room with ya'." Damn his overbearing sexiness!

"I second the motion!" CC yelled from the sofa.

"Shh! Her brother's sleeping." Chris hissed.

"Oops."

 I walk to the table after closing and re-locking the front door.

"Great. No going back to sleep for me." I mumble through my hands.

"I'd be willing to have a nice conversation." Ricky added. Balz, Chris, Jinxx, Jake, and Andy nodded. Someone's stomach rumbled and Ashley blushed.

"Go for it." Is all I say. He attacks the refrigerator and cabinets eagerly. "Are you guys on tour together or something?"

"Yep. A whole six and a half months." Andy answered.

 Our conversations lasted a good half hour longer before my door bell rang along with several frantic knocks. Who the fuck is it now?!

 Rising from my seat and excusing myself, I answer the door. There stood my first love. Shane Moneaux. His face was terror stricken, arm discolored and misshapen.

"Shane? What the hell happened to you?!" I hastily ushered him inside, only to be put at gun point. Several of the boys gasped and Ashton hobbled out of his room.

"Keller? Who are all these-" Ashton stopped mid-sentence, noticing the gun held to my head. Ricky grabbed him and stood protectively in front of him.

"Is that everyone? Don't lie to me Keller! I'd really hate to hurt you!" Shane screamed, a bit on the nervous side.

"CC! Get your ass in here!" Jake shouted. Christian stumbled in, wrapped In my favorite blanket. His eyes grew to the size of saucers at the scene before him. He held up his hands, dropping the blanket to the floor. "Listen man, whatever it is you want...we got the money-" CC started. Shane cocked the gun and aimed it at him.

"Shut up and sit down goddamnit!" CC sat at the bar stool. Shane held the gun between his eyes fiercely.

"Shane! Please! Just calm down so we can figure-" I stopped short due to the burning pain on my left cheek. He had just slapped me. Hard. I held on to my cheek as the others restrained themselves. Just shake it off Keller!

"What do you want then Shane?" I muttered.