Chapter Eleven

Coming to was a major pain in the ass- or head. My whole being was unstable with each heart stopping throb of my head injury. I'm resting on a soft bed, with an even softer pillow. I blink away the blurriness; I see a few other figures walking around. But everything is in slow motion.

     I try my hardest at remembering what happened. The only thing to come to mind is my view of a guy with beautiful eyes. His face is oval shaped, clad with angel bites and make-up. His plugs are huge. The unknown person is shyly smiling at me. Something in the background moves. A hideous creature is stumbling and moaning, making his way to this guy. I try to scream, to warn him. But every scream, every tear is unnoticed. It bites down on his neck and brings its arms around his torso, ripping it open - ribs cracking and internal organs spewing to my feet.

    Regardless of my eyes feeling sewn shut, they fly open upon a stinging contact with my face. I see Jet. Ash. Jeanne. Ashton. Several other people... My chest is heaving; heart trying to escape its barriers. Sweat drips down my neck, my hair sticking to it.

"Josh. Josh. Where is he?!" Panic settles into my bones once more. The beautiful guy i'd seen was Balz. And the only thing I remember is that he was in serious trouble.

"Hey. Listen to me-" Chris leaned over me, pinning me down easily. "He- Balz is here-"

"Well let me see him." His grip didn't budge. What's wrong?

"Umm, look Keller, he isn't doing to well. Even though you took all the damage against the bricks, he's still.." Ricky's voice faded to nothing. Chey rubbed his back gently as found interest in his beaten black vans.

"Chris?" I croak. I'm so scared. What could be so bad that these guys, of all people, are choking on their own words? Chris let me go and held out a hand for assistance. "Where is he?"

Jinxx pointed to the back room, door conveniently shut. I leaned against Chris for some amount of stability, he put his arm under mine and helped me into the room. Bloody gauze and bandages lay in a large heap on the bedside counter along with several surgical tools. And their he lay.

Forgetting Chris being next to me, I trooped back to the living area where half of BVB and the rest of MIW sit/lay conversing lightly. Ash was sat next to TJ, they seemed to be pretty close. Chey was playing with Ricky's hair. Ghost reading an ancient book with no noticeable name. Ashley, Jake, Andy, Ryan, and Angelo were discussing instruments and whatnot. CC and Jinxx simply having a staring contest.

"Ash, Jet, Chey, Jeanne, Andy. I need your help. I have an idea, and it's purely my decision." They all looked up to me with bewildered expressions. From the corner of my eye, I saw Danny coming from the kitchen; bag full of chips and drink in hand with a sandwich hanging from his mouth.

"What's that sweetie?" Ash questioned politely.

"I want to die." Jaws dropped, eyes bulged, and Danny's sandwich fell gracefully to the floor.

"WHAT?" Chey and Jet asked at the exact second.

"It wouldn't be worthless. I want to die- for Balz. If we do a ritual for he and I, I can give my life up to help him come back. I-" Tears spilled and my eye twitched. "I can't bear to lose the something I love this much."

Chris' eyebrow rose. Here comes the asinine comments.

"Fine. I don't like the idea of losing you- or anyone here. But, it's your decision, and I'll respect it." Andy spoke up.

"Excuse my language- Chris, cover Ashtons' ears. But, what the fuck kind of brain damage did you get woman?! I know that trying to fight a fucking brick wall is definitely going to give you some craziness up their, but not the whole fucking package! I refuse with everything in me to let you kill yourself!" Chey shot up from her place next to Ricky and her eyes were filled with the fury of 10,000 spirits. Her disapproval clear in more than just her voice. Ash got up and petted her shoulder.

"I agree with Chey, just...less threateningly." Ash sternly said, giving Cheyenne a sideways glance.

Jeanne interjected; thankfully. "But, she isn't being selfish, and you all know good and well that she'd give her life for every body in this house. We are the ones being so selfish and stuck up about it. Yeah, i'll miss you more than you'll ever know, but I won't stop you. Just, gives us time to say our proper good-byes."

Minutes rolled by without a single sound. Chey was wrapped in Ricky's embrace, Ash slightly shaking and TJ trying to calm her. Ghost had lost the book, now staring vacantly at the black carpeting.

I waited patiently and nervously for their responses. I owed my life to Jeanne, but it was already going to another loved one regardless of what they say. Chey wiped her tears and stepped a foot away from me. She squared her shoulders and inhaled deeply.

"Alright. Whatever you say. But I do suggest that you at least give us time to talk before...ya know." She mumbled to me. From behind her, Ash merely nodded her head.

"Of course." We hugged and separated to gather the necessities for my upcoming death.