Another day, another struggle

I woke up at about 2am because I had to pee lol after I get back I notice the bed has something on it, I shine my phone on it and see blood
"Dinah"
She didn't wake up
"DINAH"
Still didn't wake up
"DINAH JANE FUCKING HANSEN"
I scream at her, she finally wakes up
"What lo it's 2am"
"There's something wrong with the baby we need to go the hospital"
I say she legitimately jumps out of bed and carried me to the car
Since Dinah was speeding we got there in 5 minutes, they quickly rushed us back and put monitors on my belly to see if the baby was ok, "not again please god not again" I say to myself, there was no one in the room so I started to sing "if there's a God out there please here my prayer I'm lost and afraid and I have no where else to go I have come along way I know I can be the best mo ther so if your listening could you give a helping hand to your daughter" the rest of the night was fild with test and stuff, the doctor walks in and says "the baby is perfectly healthy mrs.jaurgui-Hansen the bleeding was normal just stay off your feet and you will be ok, we need you to sign a few papers then your free to go" he walks out and Dinah and I start cry in relief, she perfect "Dinah" I say "yes lo" "her name is Corey, Corey Daniella" she gets up walks over to the bed, sits beside me and kisses my bump "my little Corey"
After we get home I lay on the couch watching orange is the new black on Netflixs, my Instagram went off, I looked and saw Dinah posted a picture, and tagged me, this can't be good "look at my wittle lolo,she's so cute @laurenjauregui btw guys ultrasound pics and name relive for #babyjaureguihansen tomorrow" the picture was of me sleeping, so apparently I feel asleep, "dinahhhhhh" I yell "yes lo" she comes over to where I was "I love you" she smiles "I love you too" "but d I love you forever but forever isn't long enough I love you forever plus one day"
%*%*%*%
VOTE FOR FIFTH HARMONY #worthitVMA