A daughters confession

Laurens pov
"Mom I can't tell you" I sob in to my moms shoulder
"Lauren tell me I'm your mother I can help you baby" she says trying to convince me to tell her, let's just say I'm not proud of what I did next
"MOM IM FUCKING PREGNANT AND THE BABY IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE LIKE THE OTHERS IM FUCKING SELFISH I NEW THE MOTHER FUCKING BABY WAS GOING TO DIE BUT I DID IT ANYWAYS" I say braking down and sobbing extremely hard, "mija calm down Hun breath we're going to the doctor said checking the baby" I nod trying to calm down
The whole car ride was filled with crying and heavy breathing, we finally get there and sign in, we waited for about 5 minutes till the doctor called us back, he asked me a few questions "mrs, jauregui our records say you have lost 3 babies, have you used the same doner this time" he ask "no" I say he tells me to lay back he lift my top up, he puts the cold jell on my belly and finds the baby, "mrs, jauregui I have some good news" I nod nervously "on the other ultrasounds the babies had a white dot on there chest that means they all had heart defects, see there's no dot on the babies chest, so the baby should be perfectly fine and I see no reason for the pregnancy to be terminated at any point" he says, I don't know what to do, I'm in total shock, "here's the heart beat" he says *noise of heart beating* I start crying knowing my baby is safe, "my grand baby my beautiful grand baby" my mom says well crying, "would you like to know the gender" (side note I messed up in the previous chapter lauren is four months pregnant)
I look at my mom then nod "mrs, jauregui looks like your having a little girl"
I start balling like a baby