Chapter Three

Arabella's P.O.V.

     The next day, I awoke to a soft duvet, fluffy pillows, and beige walls. This was definitely not my room. I looked around the room taking in my surroundings, where was I? Then all of a sudden everything came flooding back, replaying in my head like a movie. I cringed at the thought of me killing someone. I then looked down and saw a bloody bandage wrapped around my abdomen. I began to unwrap the bandage, curious as to what my wound looked like.

      "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I jumped at the sound of the angelic, and deep voice of my mate. He was only clothed in sweatpants and a pair of sneakers. I was doing my best to avoid drooling over his well sculpted, muscular body. I sunk back into the bed and tired to cover myself.

       "Let me see." He commanded. His back was to me. I peered at him through the mirror as he rummaged through a drawer for a shirt. His voice was flat an face emotionless.

     "See what?" I asked dumbfounded? What did he want to see?

     "Your wound." He stated.

      "You just told me not to unwrap it." I stated.

       "Unwrap the damn bandage." He said using his alpha tone. I instantly, but slowly began unwrapping the bandage. As the wound came into view, I felt the foot of the bed sink in. I looked up from my wound and peered at Damien staring intently at the wound. He squinted his eyes at the wound before getting up and leaving the room. I was confused. I shrugged it off and laid back down and groaned. Moments later there was a knock on the door, and then Damien's sister walked. She had a few clothes stacked in her hands.

      "We didn't get to meet properly, I'm Mia, Damien's sister." She introduced, holding her hand out for me to shake. I kindly shook her hand.

       "I'm Arabella, but you can call me Bella." I said.

     "Damien asked me to bring you some clothes, considering yours are a bit torn and tattered." She said looking me up and down.

     "Thanks." I said awkwardly. All of a sudden I felt this really, really bad stinging in my eyes. I rushed into the bathroom with Mia on my heels. I began to rinse my eyes out with cool water. Shit. I slept in my contacts. I quickly removed the contacts from my eyes. Everything was all blurry now. I sighed.

    "I never knew you wore contacts." She said, looking at me curiously.

     "Yeah, I do, and your brother didn't let me pack anything. My glasses are at home and I slept in my contacts and my eyes are burning like hell and I can't see." I whined. Mia giggled and told me to take a quick shower. I did as I was told, barely being able to see what I was doing. Once I was done, I clothed myself in the clothes Mia provided for me.

    "Now what?" I asked.

     "We are taking you to the pack doctor for two things," She stated. "One; to make sure your wound is healing correctly, and two to get your eyes checked out for some contacts and glasses." She declared. I was so thankful for Mia right about now. I sighed to myself.

    "Please don't tell Damien about me wearing glasses. I'm not comfortable with him knowing yet." I said fiddling with my thumbs.

      "My lips are sealed." She giggled. I sighed in relief.

        We headed for the pack doctor's office. Hopefully Damien won't kill me for leaving the house. Once I get some contacts, I am so out of here. I do not want to stay another day in misery. I'll be checking out of the hell hotel, tonight! Mia and I entered the pack doctor and I was greeted by the doctor that patched up my wound.