Chapter 2 - Nice Meeting You ^_^

Hi!!!! I'm Back!!!..haha...I'll post a lyric video of Magic TO THE SIDE!-------->

------------------

Shailey's P.O.V

                I woke up by the sound of my alarm.I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to fix my self,thankfully or class is only until 2 pm.I still have time to shop for a new dress and shoes.I went downstairs to prepare my breakfast cause mom and dad left early today.I cooked a piece of bacon and egg,then ate.after I ate O went to the bathroom to shower.after showering,I chose my clothes..I wore a white tee,black blazer,blue jeans and my white vans.

               I went to pearl's flat to pick her up.I knocked on the door,Mayla(pearl's mom) opened it;"Hello shai.Come in,pearl is just getting her stuff"she said."Thanks,tita mayla"I said."My pleasure,dear"she said,then suddenly a very hyper,pearl came into me."Come on now,we need to go"shr said,really hyper...how many chocolates did this girl eat."tita,did pearl ate some chocolates this morning?"I asked;"Only,maybe 20 pcs. or more"she said.."Oh my,this is going to be an interesting day"I said.and she just laughed.

            When we arrived at school.we went to our first subject,English.We ran inside,then sat on our seats.Our teacher got in and put all of her things down.

"Ok Class we're going to have a quiz"she said.Wow,It's a good thing I'm prepared..she passed all the papers,and sat down on her seat.35 minutes later,I finished my test.I gave it to her and sat back down.Some of us are already finished,Our teacher said we can already go out.Me and pearl stood up,also our other classmates.

          Hours has passed finally onto the last subject.we got in the room and sat on our seats.the teacher walked in,"Class,do whatever you want,since it's the last day of classes"he said,everyone cheered.I decided to text harry;

"Harry,can you come with us later.You can bring the lads,if you want"

"Great,that means we get to know each other more"he replied

"Thanks!.Yeah..."I replied

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch eating my sandwich,when suddenly Niall sat next to me and grabbed it out of my hand."Hey!"I yelled,he just smiled sheepishly at me at munched on my sandwich.My phone vibrated,I saw it was a text from shai.

Shai:"Harry,can you come with us later.You can bring the lads,if you want"

Me:"Great,that means we get to know each other more"

Shai:"Thanks!.Yeah..."I smiled at her reply

"Ooohh someone is inlove"I heard a voice behind me,Oh my...It's just lou"Lou!!!!"I whined."VasHappenin'?Zayn said as he walked in the living room."Hazza's got a girl"Louis said,wiggling his Eyebrows"ohh who is she"Zayn said."She's just the girl that I bumped into in the starbucks"I said simply."Oooohhhh"They said."Come on guys,we need to see her at the mall,she invited all of you"I said Enthuiastically.

Well maybe I like her.

Shai's P.O.V

      Finally!,the bell rang.I ran to my locker and stuffed all of my things in my bag then waited for pearl to come out.She rushed onto me,Pulled my hand and ran away."Pearl,slow down!"I yelled,we stopped running;"Why...did..you...run?"I said still catching my breath"sorry,got a little excited..... about shopping"she said.after that we walked into my house just to change into something appropriate,It's a good thing that pearl has some clothes here,cause sometimes she sleeps here.Especially,when she needed me the most.

     After we changed,we immediately ran downstairs then left.Mom and dad isn't home yet.We walked,until we reached starbucks to ordered some Peppermint Hot Chocolate.after we ordered,we went straight to the mall.Harry texted me that,they'll be here in a few minutes.While waiting for them,me and pearl just stood there drinking our hot chocolate.

    Suddenly,someone tapped my shoulder,I saw a mop of curls.I smiled and hugged him,he hugged me back."Come on let's go inside"Pearl said.We walked passed by victoria's secret.Louis ran inside then I heard liam said: "oh no!";"why?"I Asked,then he pointed at louis.Louis grabbed a stripped bra.I just laughed,loudly.Then liam yelled at louis to get out then louis pouted."Party pooper"Louis said then fake cried on harry's shoulder;"It's ok boobear"harry reassured joking."Come on now!,I need to buy a dress.I said."So Your harry's girl?"Zayn asked."What?"I said,shocked.my eyes opened wide.I looked at harry,he just blushed.wait?what?.."No"I said,trying choke on my own words again.We went to forever 21,I spotted a beautiful lace blue dress and A knit maxi dress featuring a contrast floral lace back. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Elasticized waist. Lightweight.(Picture of the dress at the side ^_^).I have the perfect pumps at home that can match this dress.I grabbed it and showed it to pearl."So what do you think?"I asked,"It's perfect sis!" She squealed.I went into a changing room,then tried it on.I went outside to show the guys and pearl."So what do you think guys?"I asked,They just stared at me,with their mouth open,"Guys close your mouthes,you'll catch flies"I said,"Wow!"Pearl said."You look Beautiful"Harry said making me blush,Gosh this boy has a large effect on me..I went back in the changing room and changed into my clothes.I bought the dress.

         The Boys decided we should eat first before we go home.We went ot nandos,Guess who picked it..I just ordered peri-peri chicken and Iced-tea."So guys,we need to go home now,see ya later"I said,"Bye,Shai"They said in unison,then harry stood up and kissed my cheek."Uhh,bye guys"I said."oh my gee!!!!!! harry styles kissed your cheek!"She squealed,"Yeah"Is all I could say,I'm still blushing. when we reached my house,I said goodbye to pearl then went straight to my room.OH MY! HARRY STYLES JUST KISSED MY CHEEK! I mentally slapped my self.

        I went to the bathroom,then showered.I changed into my pj's and went downstairs to get something to drink.I sat on the couch waiting for my parents to come home,it's already 6:30 pm.they should be home by now.then suddenly the door opened.I stood up and kissed my mom and dad on the cheek."How was your day honey"My dad asked;"Yeah"I said,"Have you bought your dress already?"My mom asked;"Yep!"I said,popping the 'P'."so who were the boys,that was with you and pearl earlier at nandos"my mom asked,my eyes widened about their question,"Oh,that was just our friends.We asked them if they could come shopping with us"I said."Okay"They said.After that I went upstairs,to my room.I jumped on my bed and closed my eyes and slept :) :)

--------------------------------------------------

That's all folks :) :)..hope you liked it ^_^..pls. read and vote..and for all who's reading my story thank you so much :) :)

~Sharon April Kwan