Chapter 5 - Part 2

HI!!!!I Decided that I'll atleast update my story once in a while :) ...Sooo this is part 2 of chapter 5 hope you'll enjoy it...

-------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

   "HARREHHHH!!!!"a voice shouted in my ear,I stumbled then I fell.Dammit,It's just louis.He's just gonna bug me about me liking shai..But I dont like her.

Yes you Do!

No I dont,Anyway who said that

Me,I'm you conscience...

Well Leave me alone!

No!,Not until you realize You like shai!

Ugh!,Stop it ! I DONT LIKE HER ! OK!

WELL THEN I'LL COME BACK AGAIN WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT YOU REALLY LIKE HER.!

UGHHH!!!!.."Harry are you listening to me"Lou said,'Uh,yeah"I said,confused"Oh yeah!what did i say?"he asked,"U-UHH-UMMM"I Stuttered"That's What I thought"He rolled his eyes and walked out of my room.

I went downstairs,then cooked breakfast for them.Then after we ate,I went to my room to take a shower.I Decided to go to Shai's house.while I was in the shower I've been thinking maybe I like her.

Ha!You do like her!

Ughh!!!You AGAIN!

HAHA! I TOLD YOU I'LL COME BACK!

OK! Fine you're right ! I like her! are you happy now?

haha ok! I'll leave you,but I'll suggest you better make a move and ask her out before somebody else does.

ok!...Ughh!!! I gotta stop arguing with myself..

I got out of the shower then changed into my Ramones shirt and Blue Jeans.then Went downstairs..

OOOHHH!!!! WHERE YA GOIN?"Lou asked,"to shai's house"I answered truthfully,"Bye!gotta go!"I said."Bye!"Louis yelled.

while I was driving to shai's house a truck just came my way and bumped into me,all i remembered was someone yelling for help,then everything went black.

Shai's P.O,V.

I was humming,suddenly my phone rang,

"Hello?"

"Shai,this is lou!you gotta go to the hospital!"

"why?"I asked worriedly

"Harry is in the hospital,he got hit by a 10-wheeler truck"He said in panic.

"Ok! I'LL BE THERE! WAIT FOR ME!"

 I grabbed my car keys and drove to the hospital,I saw lou sitting I called him,And he cried into my shoulder,"Shhh,He's gonna be alright don't worry"I said.then he just nodded .He led me to harry's room which I cant go in,because of the wires that's attached to him.That time I just realized that I don't love him a friend,I want more than just friends.Then the monitor start beeping really fast(even thought i cant hear it,Ican see it)I called a doctor to check on him.after that everything went black.

--------------------------

soooooooooooo! do you like it?

pic of debby ryan at the side :)---------------------->

pls. read and vote! thanks!

~Sharon April