Chapter 7 - Will you be my girlfriend?.. part 1

HI!!!!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING SO..HERE IT IS...

Harry's P.O.V. 

I'm going to ask shai to go on a date tonight.I like her,I feel sparks when i touch her hands and i get butterfiles in my tummy everytime i'm near her or everytime she looks and smiles at me.Right now we're sitting in the living room of mine and lou's flat.Everyone is here,I dont know why."I WANNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE"Lou yelled..Everyone groaned about lou's loudness."I agree"i said,smiling at shailey.I'm TRULY,MADLY,DEEPLY inlove with her.El went to the kitchen to get an empty bottle.she spun it and it landed on liam."truth or dare"she said."truth" he said "if you were a girl,who will you be.in this room only" she asked."hmm..id like to be shai,cause she is sweet,innocent and caring" he said. "aww"shai said.."Ouch that hurts!" dani faked hurt,but giggled after.Liam spun the bottle and it landed on me he smirked."Harry,truth or dare?" he asked "dare"i said "i dare you to kiss shai"he said,smirking.Ieaned over to shai but she just moved away.i frowned"Uhm..i dont know liam" She said.."Oh come on now shai!" he groaned "OK fine! shai said.. I kissed her and there it was the spark.she pulled away quickly i guess she felt it too.We played the rest of the game until lou spoke"I'm tired.Im going to bed";"I guess we should go to bed too"I said to shai.she just smiledWe went upstairs."USE PROTECTION!" Lou yelled from his room.ugh!!! I saw shai blushed.i giggled at how cute it is when she blushes....I lied down on the bed and said our goodnights to each other then I slept.

Shai's P.O.V.

I woke up when i felt someone moved next to me.I panicked,cause i thought i was raped i pushed that guy,I opened my eyesand saw a mop of curls.Oh it was just harry,shirtless I looked under my blankets My clothes are still on me.I saw harry stood up,"WHAT THE HELL!!!" He screamed."Sorry I thought you were a rapist."I said,embarassed.Then the door opened,i saw the girls and the boys panicked."What was that?"Liam said."OH!Shai here kicked me to the ground cause he thought I was a Rapist."He said glaring at me."SORRY!"I said,looking down."It's ok.I can't resist your cute face".He said,smling."Ok we have some recording to do"Liam said."BE READY IN 5 MINUTES!" HE YELLED.I went to the bathroom to take a shower."Where are you going?"Harry asked ."I'm going to take a shower"I said."Can I come with you?" He smirked. "NO!,YOU CHEEKY BASTARD"I yelled at him.He just smirked.after taking a shower.I wrapped harry's robe on my bosy and walked out.I saw harry dressed up."aren't you going to take a bath?"I asked him."I did in lou's bathroom cause it's taking you forever to shower."He said.My mouth formed into an "O" shape. "ok!.now get out im going to change." I said, and he obeyed.I grabbed my bag since i still have some spare clothes that I brought to the hospital.I changed into a floral dress and my blue flats.and applied some foundation,lipgloss and mascara.

I went downstairs and saw everyone waiting for me."Come on!we are going to be late!"Liam exclaimed."But I haven't ate my breakfast yet."I COMPLAINED "NO! Eat later now! go..go..go!!!"He said I just sat in the van pouting."Here have some energy bar"El said while giving me an energy bar.I gladly took it and ate it.We reached the studio and went inside.Harry wrapped his arms around me protectively."So..we have a lot of recording to do."Paul said.then his eyes drifted to me and harry."Are you two a couple"he asked.Harry furrowed his eyebrows and removed his are=m around my waist."N-NO.!"He said,blushing.wow i haven't seen harry blush before.The others just smirked.OH MY!!!this is going to be an interesting day.

------------------------------------------------

sooo..!!!!! like it? haha!!! What do you think will happened next part is...???

~SharonAprilKwan