Chapter 5

Hey!!!!Sooo!!!!Here's Chapter 5! Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------

Shai's P.O.V

"Shai!!!!" I heard a voice,"UGHH! GO AWAY!I said,"Nope you need to wake up!"wait I know that voice,Harry."Ugh! 5 more minutes"I said,my eyes are still closed."Noooooo!!!!! CMON!!!!!!!!!!"he yelled."UGGHHH!!!FINE!Just stop screaming"I said."Now go out,I'm going to shower"I said "NAHH! i'll just stay here"He smirked"NO! now out of my room!"I yelled.he huffed then slammed the door.after my shower,I changed into a skinny jeans and a crop top and my TOMS.When I got downstairs,harry tackled me into a hug."Wazzup harry!"I said then laughed.I got out of his grip and went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of cereal and the milk."Shai,hurry up we're goin' outside today"Harry said "OK!"I said.after eating I stood up and went to the living room where harry is."lets go" I said.

Me and harry have been roaming around london for 2 hours and I'm REALLY TIRED."Harry I'm tired,lets go home"I said "OK"he said.we got in his car and drove to my flat.I checked the time and it's only 4 in the afternoon.Im tired so I just went to sleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

After roaming around london,I drove shai to her flat and said goodbye.I went home and surprised by the goofy faces of louis and niall.liam  and zayn  is just laughing,I laughed along with them.after joking around,louis asked me"How was your date?" the others just laughed "What date?" I said."with shailey" he said,wiggling his eyebrows."Its not a date,we just roamed around london"I said,simpy."riiiiiggghhhttt"He said,not believing me."Whatever lou,im just gonna rest.Im tired"I said"OK!!!,but we'll talk about this later or tomorrow"he said.then I went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

GUYSSSS!!! THAT'S IT FOR NOW BUT I'LL POST PART 2 OF THIS CHAPTER TOMORROW!!!!!

THANKS! PLS. READ AND VOTE.

~SHARON APRIL M. KWAN :)