Chapter 6 - I like you

HIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------

Shai's P.O.V.

I woke in an unfamilliar place,suddenly all of the happenings came back,lou calling me,harry got in an accident.I checked harry's room ,I saw harry's pale body with wires connected to his body..I HATE TO SEE HIM LIKE THIS!!!I felt a hand touch my shoulder,I saw lou,and I hugged him.

(SO IM GOIN TO SKIP TO A 3 WEEKS AFTER KAY?)

It's three weeks since the accident,I hope harry's alright.I want to confess my love for him.Right here,right now.I was sitting on a bench outside the hospital,cause I just went to lou's flat to pick some clothes for him and harry  then went to mine to get some of mine then to the starbucks.While I was drinking my coffee Lou came out smiling widely."Shai,harry's awake now,but the doctors won't let anyone in."He said.I ran inside then saw dani,El,Liam,Zayn,Perrie and Niall sitting outside his room waiting for the doctor to come out.Minutes later the doctor came out."He's awake and looking for miss williams"He said.I stood there in shock he' looking for me,i looked at lou he nodded then look at the others and they also nodded."o-ok"I said,then I walked in the room facing a smiling harry,I ran to him and said"NEVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!!"."Yes mam!"He chuckled."Shai I have something to tell you"harry said;"What is it?"I asked"UHMM...I-I LIKE YOU "He stuttered,I stood there in shock then I heard the some mumbling behind me I saw dani,El and perrie talking about something and Zayn and liam shocked faces and lou smirking."I knew it" lou said.I ran outside,Lou was calling my name but I didnt stop.

Lou's P.O.V

Liam opened the door until we heard harry said"UHM.....I-I LIKE YOU".I looked at shai's shocked face,dani,el and perrie talking about what harry just said and zayn and liam shocked faces and I just smirked,and said"I knew it".After that shai ran outside,I called her name but she wouldnt stop running.

Perrie's P.O.V.

The girls and I weren't shocked about what harry said.We knew it that they liked each other but they just wont admit it.Since harry made a move and told her we're happy about it but not happy about shai just ran.Maybe she was just shocked.

Shai's P.O.V

I went Inside my flat and hid in my room I was shocked about what harry said,I dont know why im like this I should be happy that he likes me too but,maybe I'm just scared about getting hurt.UGGGHHH!!!!I'm so confused right now!.I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.Then after I wnet downstairs to make dinner,suddenly I heard the doorbell rang I wiped my hands then went to the door to open it.I wa shocked of what I saw,Harry In a wheelchair with the others."What are guys doing here?"I asked"Harry was allowed to go out of the hospital but,needs to be in bed until next week."Lou said."Oh"Was all i could say,I let them in and they sat down "can i stay here until im healed?"harry asked,"Sure"I smiled.The others already left and I helped harry to get to his room.Then i told him to get changed(From the clothes I brought to the hospital) Then layed him in bed until his asleep.

After that I went to my room and layed down on my bed then slept.

----Next Day-----

"Goodmorning!!!!"A voice yelled in my ear,I fluttered my eyes open I saw lou and El,Liam,Zayn and Niall. "Okay! Who yelled in my ear?"I asked everybody pointed at lou and he just pouted I chuckled at him"OK go down,I'll just take a shower.kay?"I said,"OKAY!" they said in unison.After taking a shower,I chose my clothes,a blue tanktop then my blue jeans and blue converse.then I went to harry's room to wake him up.I opened his door and went to his bed carefully."Harry,wake up"I said but he wont wake up,I got closer to his face then suddenly his eyes fluttered open then grabbed my face and kissed me,I kissed back.he pulled away then said"Goodmorning";"Uhmm goodmorning"I said.Then He sat up silently.I stood up from his bed until his hands held me back,"Uhm,shai about yesterday,about what I said.I really want to know what your answer is"He said.I Smiled"Dont worry about it harry,and by the way I like you too"I said then blushed."FINALLY!"someone shouted,Louis! I saw everyone at the door"Well that was great!"El said.Then I looked at harry,I really,really like him.No! wait I love him!.I kissed harry's cheek and stood up.Everybody cheered.They helped harry up and we went downstairs to eat some breakfast.This is the best day ever!

-------------------------------------------

sooooo???do YOU like it? just comment below for suggestions

Pls. read and vote!!!!!

THANKS!

~Sharon April