~prologue~

Thanks for reading!!!
-andyactioncat%
_____________________________

"Lindsey! Hun, help me with this." I herd mum yell for help. I backed away from the car and helped her carry a really heavy box inside.

"Sheesh, mum what's in here? Stones??" I said while taking it from her.
She chucked, "well, ma'am it's actually all your painting supplies."

I walked in our new home, placing the box on top of a counter. I opened the box and soon enough I found my brushes, bottles, and a lot of paper. I chuckled to myself.

" your right, mum!"I turned. But found she was no longer there. I looked around the place. It was a two story white house. With quite a few furniture and a huge chimney.

I Instantly thought 'Mary Poppens'!

I guess living here would be okay ... I mean I miss Scotland, the country I was born in... But here in New York it feels alright.

Time passed and mum and I finished unpacking. Finally! I ran up to what was my new room.

As I stood in. It all felt to....to plain. I had a huge grin on my face just thinking of all the art work I had done and will do.

As i threw myself onto my bed I herd a knock at the front door. Ugh. People.

"Lynz! Hun there are neighbors here to meet us!"

"Yeah, yeah coming mum" I got up tightening my bunches.

I ran down stairs and found mum laughing with a small family by the door.

Mum turned to me and smiled. " and this here is my only child Lindsey." I made my self walk up to them.

I started with a older man. Then his wife I suppose. The last few where two guys about my age.

One was wearing glasses and had a beanie on. He was on the really think side and had a huge friendly grin on his face. "Mikey is the name." He said while I shook his hand. I just said 'hello.
'

Lastly it was, his brother I'm assuming. He was quite the opposite, his hair was messy, he was much lighter, on the chubby side but had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

He cleared his throat and blushed. " I'm ...I'm Gerard."

I said hi which made him blush even more... Aww poor kid. Although he looked so adorable!

It was kinda uncomfortable too because the way every one stared at us...

They soon said good bye and left. I saw Geoffrey, I think his name was, turn back to me. I waved to him. Maybe I could be friends with them, they seemed pretty cool.... And painfully shy. Well only that one Geoffrey guy... I smiled and went back inside to get ready for school tomorrow. Ugh!
_______________________""

Hey! Thanks for reading! Uh well I really do have plans for this story, but if any one would like to comment! Please go ahead!!! And vote! Thanks again!<3