chapter1

Okay so, the first chapter starts here:) thanks for reading!!!! Dedicated @gerzlover
________
20 years later

Lynz point of view:

Before leaving the airport restroom, I took a good look at myself. I've changed so much after these years. I lost a lot of weight, and I grew to be much taller.
I had to admit i miss being a kid, I'm so happy to reach the adult hood.

I quickly tightened my pigtails and applied red lipstick. Allowing myself to grab my suitcase and walking to the terminal.

I came across next to a girl with short brown hair, awesome makeup and drum sticks in her hand.

She noticed I was staring.
"Hey! I love your outfit!" She yelled while walking over.

I looked down, remembering I had a plaid skirt with my favorite red vest.

After talking for minutes, I found out her name is Jennifer Dunn, shes in a band as a drummer. Also heading back to New York. I offered her a ride.

Finally mom came into sight and I flung myself at her then introducing Jennifer.

_________""_

After dropping Jennifer at her place we exchanged numbers.

Then heading back to our place. After being in Scotland for years, it was so refreshing coming back. I missed it here so much!

We got home and I ran to my room unpacking all the new art supplies I had bought along with Scotland memories, such as pictures and souvenirs.

I went over to my closet, screaming of joy for what was there! Mom came in with a huge grin on her face. I got the gift out.

"Play it!" Mom clapped.

I gladly hooked it up to the amp and played some bass. Although I wasn't really good I am very much determined to learn quickly.
________________________

Gerards pov

"Hurry! Babe!" I heard Eliza yell from outside. I sighed while shutting the last moving box, getting ready to leave California. Moving back to New York with her was very overwhelming, but Shit, she always had a way of convincing.

I took one last look at the place, and looking at my reflection in a Window. I really grew up! All my baby fat gone, my hair way longer.

"Gerard Way! Hurry up!"

I sighed one more time making my way to the short blonde hair girl, wearing a misfits t-shirt.

She was beautiful, I guess. But after all this years only one person has really ever been in my heart.... My best friend, Lindsey.

___________________________

A/n, writers block, but this will get intense.... Please vote, comment, or read!! Love ya readers!!