~prologue:2~

"Lynz!"

Shit! I got out of bed. And ran straight to the restroom. I changed into a large white t-shirt, and black jeans along with some black sneakers.

I jogged to the mirror and brushed my hair down allowing my choppy bangs to hang loose on my forehead.

I grabbed my backpack and ran down stairs.

"Sweet heart, your going to be late for school!" Mom yelled while holding the car door and a cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry; I just couldn't sleep last night." I took the coffee and got in the passenger seat.

Mom got in and started driving.
"Hun. I-I know this is hard. I mean with going to a new school and meeting new people, but I just know you'll make friends."

I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio. Journey filled the car with their beautiful music.

I couldn't help to sing along and tap on the window to the sweet tune.

Mom sighed. " look, if you enjoy your day today ... Tell you what, I'll buy you what you always wanted."

"Really!? Mom! You're the best!" At that we arrived at hell. I looked around and spotted different groups.

There were nerds, preppy, and goth. I wonder what group Will take me?

Mom hit the breaks which caused a huge loud shriek! Every soul on compass turned to our direction. I looked at my mom. My face was freaking red!

She laughed which only mad me mader. "I ... I'm so sorry sweetie."
I rolled my eyes and gir our if the car just when the bell rang.

I made it to the building and took out my schedule. Before I entered I heard a scream.

I ran to where the sound came from. As I got there three guys were punching some kid on the ground.

One was holding his head while the other two stricked with all force. I really felt bad for that kid, who ever it was.

I walked closer regretting this. I cleared my throat, which got there attention. The stoped punching the kid and I got a glimpse.

It was..... Geoffrey?!

One of the bullies spat on the ground. "What do you want?! Can you see we're busy!!!"

I gulped as the all walked towards me.

"L-lindsey g-go..." I heard Geoffrey stutter to me. .
On of the guys went up and kicked his ribs. Making him cough up blood.

I gasped. "L-leave him alone!."

"Or what?"

"Uhh. Or... O-or I'll kick your ass!

The all started laughing like crazy. This really pissed me off! I don't freaking know where this came from, but I punched One the nose. He fell down. The other two. Took their friend and left running.

Ha! Success! I was so happy. I mean they were scared of me! I then herd a cough. I looked back and found a adult give me a cold stare.

He walked passed me and went to help Geoffrey get up. I ran up to them and help him make their way to the nurse.
____________"____

"Well, there really is no harm done, but your bloody eye." The nurse said while patting his eye with a cloth.

"So he's going to be okay?" I asked

She nodded." Yes, but I would still see a doctor. Just in case."

Geoffrey stood there. His eyes filled with terror. I really felt bad for him! The nurse let us go and I walked with him for a while.

"Feeling better?.... Geoffrey."

"Uhhhh. It's.... Its Gerard...." He looked down and even though his red beaten up face I could still see a blush.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Gerard."

"I'm okay... And it's fine at least you remember that it started with a G." We both laughed. He then made a hurting face

"Sorry Gerard. Ummm why don't we get to class? I walk you to yours?"

"Uh, sure. Thank you..." He smiled even though it hurt him. We walked to his class as I opened the door for him.

After I walked over to mine. When I opened the door I was greeted by those two idiots who hurt Gerard. Shit! Today was going to be a long day.

_****_**_______________"___"__