chapter 1

Parth Pov : (his apartment)

What happened to me ? why i cant get over from her thoughts? What the hell i am upto? This is not good...this is defnitely not good for me..i have an aim...i have to work for that...these thoughts are pointless. But Its been a week and I cant stop thinking about those scenes shot together and the last wrap up party...i have to take some drink.... Parth walk towards his refrigerator.. he took a can of beer and sat beside his flat balcony...he sipped bear and remembered the wrap up party and the way she behaved.

Flashback :

When I reached there with Ayaz and charlie , shashank sir was sharing his beautiful memories with ky2 and then naturally i saw she was sitting with Utkarsh , veebha , Dishank , zain and everyone..They just waved and asked us to sit with them by action. We three walked towards them. Charlie and Ayaz sat beside Utkarsh and Niti. Suddenly I felt awkward that with whom I wil sit now..
Suddenly krissan called me up and I sat beside her.

"Hey guys why u wer late" ? asked scarlet .
Ayaz said " me and parth were waiting for this idiot Charlie and she took an hour to get ready."

Charlie snapped back " we are girls and we need time bro so chill"
everyone laughed. But Niti never looked at me.. she was just smiling ..she never looked at me even for once. Why is that bothering me? And she seems to me pale and sad.. suddenly some one kicked my feet..that was none other than our prankster Ayaz.

Parth " what? "

Ayaz " I caught u yaar , why are u staring at her like u r seeing her for the first time.. dint noticed her for the past one and half year?"

Parth " what ? u r incredible man..I was just thinking why she is so quiet an i felt that she is not well.. nothing more than that"

Charlie " Kya gussur pussur chal raha hai?"

Ayaz " kuch nhi..kuch bhi toh nhi"

Parth " Nothing Charlie he is as usual pulling my leg...thats it "

Utkarsh " come'on guys lets have some food..i m starving "

Veebha " Niti chalo ..lets have our last supper together"

Niti "hmmm" smiled

Charlie " what happened Niti? Looking soo pale ? not well ?"

Niti : " nothing charlie i m good" .......
No she is not.... I'm sure.

A/n : please share your views... Also please bear with my mistakes....