Chapter 2

Parth pov:

I don't think she is fine...Something is bothering her.. And why on earth her silence haunting me?..

We all had food together. But she tried to stay away from me..Only once she just looked at me and smiled.. and that took a fake smile.. I know how her smile was..the real precious smile of Niti.. But then it was missing.

Finally every one talked.. When she talked she thanked everyone but she addressed me as a co-actor..
What the hell?
She forgot my name? Seriously?

But after her thanking speech she concluded by saying a big thank you..and most surprising part was at that time she was looking at me only.
I can see the sadness on her face..

Finally it was my turn to thank everyone. But when I took the mike I could not find her among the audience..
her seat was vacant..

then every one bid their byes as well.... I asked ayaz where is she..he casually told me that she is leaving to Delhi tonight ..
so she left ..
all over a sudden I felt lost...

Ayaz and others planned to go for another party but I denied their invitations and drove to my apartment

Now i am here.. at my balcony and thinking about the whole one and half year of my show.

The first day of our shoot and the beautiful journey we all had..
"yaara mera yaara " phone buzzed.

It was prateek..my bro cum bestie..

Parth "hey man wassup?"

Prateek : " where r u bro? Still hanging on mumbai ? "

Parth : " nothing...just reached from the wrap up party...I am just packing now..where are u? at home?"

Prateek: " nope i m on the way to your apartment. I had some meeting here so thought of giving you some company to your lonely pune trip ..so get down fast...its already late...i have reached here.

Parth : ok ok ...that sounds cool....just wait i'm coming ..

(In the car )

Prateek : " so how was the party ? you looked so lost ? what happened?"

Parth : " hey nothing bro...u are just assuming things..i'm fine...all good"

Prateek : " don't take this fake smile with me..I know you very well..so tell me? "

~~~

(Mumbai Airport)

Niti's Pov:

" hello ..yup barshu I m leaving now...yes ...at the airport.....no ..no need of that yaar
Ok fine...I will wait here..3 more hours ..ok bye"

Barsha was always like that...we were connected by telepathy . whenever I'm in need of someone she will be alwys there..like a sister, like a shoulder to cry on or sometimes like a mom to scold me..she is a gem .

Phone beeped... message ?

Who is that now?

Parth : leaving today? Hmmm... safe flight..tc

Again unwanted tears are flowing through my cheeks..

God why it is so difficult for me to get over him? I m not in love with him. I like him as a person...actually now I can say that I liked him..

but now not..definitely not.

I never thought that he would say such things about me to them...how can he do that?

" hey baby taylor !!! "
I turned back , it was my Barshu!!!!

A/n
Thank you so much guys!!... Here is the second part.. Do comment pls... :))