Chapter 6

Niti's Pov

My Princess was sleeping peacefully. She is like an angel in my life. I forgot everything around me. Only her. I was playing with her fingers. Then I heard Adi shouting my name.

" haan... di what happened?"

I asked her while descending stairs.

" look who is here!! " she smirked

The six feet figure , the same alluring dark brown eyes and the handsome hunk of my show stood before me with his usual charming smile.

I was shocked. But I cant show it before my family. So I faked a smile

" hey Parth... What are you doing here ? I mean Delhi? "

"hey...ummm..yeah I came here for to meet someone ...and also to buy some stuffs for me. So I actually asking you to help me for the shopping." He explained in a calm tone.

What he is upto? Two days back he called me in the midnight and talked like a drunkard and after a silence of three days now he is here, at my home. I don't understand this .

"wow..thats good. Niti is the best companion for shopping. You go and get ready. Haan Niti mum and Dad will be late. So take your own time" Adi winked. What the hell?

" ummm...ohkkkay... Just wait ..I will come... " I didn't look at his face. I don't want to. I am avoiding those eyes since the last days of shoot and now I have to face him.

" lets go?" I asked him.

" she is so cute....haan ...yeah lets go" he gave my angel to Adi. We got into his car.

The car ride was quiet for some time.

" so where do you want to go? " I finally broke the silence

"errr...I don't Know. First we need to talk."

" there is nothing to talk Parth" I shrugged my shoulders and avoid his glance.

" Niti you cant just ignore me ok? I don't know what I have done.. You are doing this from the last day of our shoot"

So he knows. I stayed silent.

"Please say something. Actually your ignorance is eating my head."

Yes. Its time to give an answer. How was I supposed to put my answer?

"Why my ignorance is bothering you Parth? You never acknowledged my reactions or responses. Then what happened now? "

" Niti it's not like that. You are my good friend. We worked together for one and half years. We know each other. Then suddenly you are avoiding me . Please clear the crap" he pleaded.

" I heard your discussion with assistant directors. You want to quit the show, and mainly because of the stupid rumors about us. And you think that I am encouraging fans to do the same? Are you serious? I just cant believe that you told that." Now I was pissed.

His face was shocked first. Then turned into a cold expression

" No Niti..you have taken it all wrong.. Its not like that "

Ohh now I am wrong...

"please Parth ...can you just drop the topic ? if you want to leave the show then it is your decision. Don't ever drag me into it. Ok?"

He pulled over to a Park.

"Niti first you have to understand that I don't want to leave the show. I have got some offers so I just went through some discussions. That's it. "

Well now he is acting like he never talked about me. Good. Such a brilliant actor in real life too.

" Niti believe me.. I discussed the rumours about us, Yes I agreed to that. But that was just a joke or funny excuse about my future plans"

" Parth do you really think that I am such a fool to believe this crap of yours? Huh ? dude do whatever you want to do. Don't try to act innocent with me ok? I don't care about your decision" I snapped.

" Oh God! Niti can you just stop for a second? I haven't taken any decision yet but now I know what to do. So thank you. Thank you so much for helping me in this." He was pissed

"Pleasure is all mine. Try to stay away from me. Good bye " I left the place without a spare of glance at him.

My heart is racing and I can't breathe. I shut my eyes for a second to gather my thoughts, this was all ridiculous. He acted as a jerk so I gave him an indeed reply square on his face. But why this goodbye hurts me? Damn it.

Parth's Pov

Without any second glance , she left.

I felt the rage building on my chest. Why did I wasted my time to come over here and met her. If she doesn't want to listen my point then I don't want to hear anything from her. She asked me to stay away from her! Seriously what is she thinking about herself? Ok I know, I need a distraction from all these mess. I would have considered about season 2 but now channel people and Production house are still going on with their discussions. But above all that she asked me to stay away from her. Bloody idiot. How dare she can say that?

But more than anger I felt hurt. When did she lost the ability to understand me? She always surprised me with her brilliant performance and suggestions during our work. She exactly knew my level of comfort . she was an amazing friend to me. Now i lost that friendship. What happened between us?

Message ?

'Meeting at Mtv office - reg- kyy season 2 ,be there @10 am ' : A. Swamy

They are expecting my decision on season 2. I was confused before. At least some part of my mind wants to continue it for her and my fans. But after coming from Delhi I lost my whole interest. What should I do?

I dialed Vikas's number.

..................................................................

A/n

Sorry for the late update..

I know its not a good one... :( but I will try for a better one next time...Promise

Please do comment guys...love u all .. XX