Chapter 5

{Pune}

Parth POV

"Parth...Parth wake up dear....how long you gonna planning to sleep huh ?"

"Mom please....let me sleep for an hour more..please" I whined to mom.

Why every one is so obsessed with my sleep? On the set and at home someone will definitely there to disturb my precious sleep.

"No dear...its already 12 pm.. just get up and have your breakfast or lunch...whatever...so get up...."

" aaaarrghhh.....okayyy"

She left my room. I checked phone. Some random whatsapp messages only. No reply from her. I dialled her number.. As usual no response. Why is she like this? If I get any chance to talk to her then I can clear my head. But she is not giving in. Damn I hate this ridiculous feeling.

Phone buzzed.

May be her ??

Nope..my friend Gourav

"hello dude ...whatssup?"

Gourav : " listen man ....get ready by 6 ...we have an awesome party to rock yaar..... the same club...dont forget...I want to call everyone. So gottagooo byeeeee"

"urghh...yeahhh...okaayyy...see ya"

He never gonna listen to my any of the bahanaas .... Its better to go to the party then I can get rid of from her thoughts at least for some hours.

Let me check instagram , whoah .....so she met some fans at Delhi .. she is looking so cute.. I must thank my fans...even if I don't follow her they will tag me in her every post. Hmmmm..when you gonna talk to me Ms AngryBird?

..........................................................................

After the Party

1 am

Feeling dizzy.. now I 'm lying on my bed... but I'm restless... I 'm not fine...this is not right. I want to talk to her...but that stubborn girl wont pick her phone...damn ...damn .. I again dialled her number.

Somebody answered.

"hello .." (sleepy voice )

"Niti .......why are you not picking my calls? "

" Parth ? are you drunk?

"haan....I'm drunk....so what? You are my friend right?? Why are you doing this..bolo"

"Parth..we will talk later...bye " she cut the call.

Slowly I drifted to sleep..

............

I wake up with an unbearable headache. I took the pills and a glass of water. I cant remember about last night. We friends partied hard. I got to see my college mates , old friends. Then how did I reached home?

I checked my dialled call list..

shit...

I called her ..at 1.12am!!! ...

ohhh God....

the worst part is I am clueless about those 50sec conversation.. I hope I didn't blurted out anything stupid. How could I know?

Sorry ...I was partying last night...that call was not planned - Parth .

I pressed send option. Message sent.

I have to do something.

{Delhi}

Niti POV

I cant believe. He called me in the midnight. After that call I couldn't sleep. Yesterday everything was good. We all went to the mall for shopping and we had a family lunch together... I met some fans over there. And I was happy.. I spent most of the time with my little Princess. She helped me to kick out all his thoughts from my mind. But that call ruined everything...

I opened the diary app on my tab. I read the previous entries.

April 13 , 2015

Richa ma'am discussed me about an upcoming kissing scene. She gave me time to think . what to do ? last time Shashank sir was there. So it wasn't that much awkward. But now its Rajeev Sir, he always gives freedom to improvise. This is definitely gonna my death.

April 20 , 2015

Finally I said Okay for the kiss. Parth is not discussing anything regarding to that scene..he is acting more weird than before. This boy drives me crazy. Veebha and Charlie supported me. Dishank asked me to be professional and chuck all unnecessary thoughts about it. I'm freaking out ...help me

April 25 , 2015

We shot it today. I cant explain. It was amazing and passionate......Parth encouraged me and we planned for 2 smooches. But unfortunately we forgot ourselves carried away in that wet environment. Lips were burning with fire and I'm one hundred percent sure that the second and last smooches were not by Manik, it was Parth and I lost my Nandini on his first touch of lips on mine itself. Everyone appreciated us for the brilliant scene. But I am hell confused here. We were acting or not?

I quit the app.

He is right. I should talk to him. But how... talking via phone is not enough. I want to ask him in direct. I finally decided it.

A/n

Thank you guys for your love and support. .

Please do comment guys..