Chapter 3

Niti 's Pov

Barsha : " So they all are in hospital ?? how's she ? "

Me : " Adi is good .. no news of labor yet. Mom, Dad and Jeeju is with her "

Barsha : " Then when you gonna come back ? "

Me : " I don't know . most probably 2 weeks? May be more"

Barsha : " what is this yaar? What is the matter with you huh ? any probzzz??"

Me : " Nothing like that...its just I want to be at home for some time...and I don't think I will get more time because the production house and channel people are considering about the second season of the show. Its not finalised but fans are highly demanding for it"

Barsha : " so is that bothering you ? you don't want to work any more with the same cast "?

Me : "No yaar...I will be happy if there is a second part because that set is my second home..you know that "

Barsha : " Then why are you upset girl ? I didn't get it"

Me : "I am not upset ok? I'm excited to see my niece"

"yup I can see the excitement " she mocked at me by emphasising the word " excitement"

I know she never gonna believe me , until I spill the truth. But now I don't want to talk about it with anyone. I need to think and analyse about the past few days.. its all about him . 

Parth. 

My co-actor. My good companion or friend. Now he is a stranger to me.

Parth Pov

Prateek is waiting for my answer.. but what should I tell him. I cant tell him that that my previous co-actress's ignorance is haunting me like plague. No never.

Prateek : " What's up man ? Where are you lost?"

Me : " Its just about the work .. The production house is planning on the second part. But I have been offered some new projects also. So I am a little confused about it."

I lied. But there is no other way to answer his question. I'm more than happy to work with the same show.

Prateek : " oh Okay...think properly and take a wise decision. "

From the first day of shoot itself I noticed her. She is the best co-actor ever happened to me. We got along so well. We always discussed the scenes before going to shoot. We knew our comfort level. But I cant get into rumours so we both decided to act formal in front every media people and to our fans. It was so easy for me. I was focused about my career. But in between something happened. I lost my focus. I think after the hundred episodes of our show things started to change.

Flash back :

January 2015

Me : " hey bro ..what's up ? "

Ayaz : " Wohooo somebody is back from Dubai after his long New year celebration! That's exciting "

Me : " hahaha ...missed me Cabirrrr???"

Ayaz : " not me ..but I guess your fevicol partner must be" evil smile

Yes , he called Niti as my fevicol partner because almost all the time we both have to shoot together for  our 'manan' scenes .

Me : " don't even start ..let me breath..okay ? bye "

Niti : " finally here our rockstar Mr. Parth Saamthan.. how was your trip yaar? "

Parth : " everything was extremely good. How was your new year eve "

Niti : " oh okay.. Mine was good..partying with Barsha n all ..ummm..here is the script . we have a hug in front of the court. Then our break up sequence." She is not looking into my eyes. She looks tensed.

We discussed . When we hugged I can tell that she was clinging to my body that she don't want to leave. Her nails were digged into my shirt. I responded with same intensity. I don't know what got into me then. I just want to comfort her. After these 10 days this is our first shot. But it was ok in the first take itself. Shashank Sir was happy. But after that she murmured sorry and left.

After few days she became the normal Niti..the bubbly innocent girl .And I didn't get an opportunity to ask her.

Another day was when we were interviewed by the SBS people at the time of valentine's day. I gave her a yellow rose and a red rose. But the unexpected thing was when Utkarsh played prank on her to get that roses from her , she literally beat him to death to get them back. I was kind of freaked out then. So I kept my distance from her for some days. I ignored her during the shots also.. I was scared that she might have feelings for me. I don't want to encourage her.

But the result was painful.

A/n 

love you guys...I never expected this much reads and response from you all.. so haappyyy :))

my story is gonna revolve around the present situations and also some flash backs in between..hope you all will enjoy ....

C?Au