Chapter 4

Parth pov :

{flash back }

"what was that dude? " Ayaz smirked

" what ?"

" Are you kidding me? Huh ? why are you behaving like that with her ? "

" nothing ...just keeping a distance..thats it" God why he is so adamant

" and why is that ? "

" ummm ...she is so immature nowadays...did u saw that fight between uttu and her? Why she demanded those flowers by beating him man?? Huh ? and you know very well that that roses were from me..so I am acting matured here..thats it"

" hahahaha ..... over ? aur kuch baki hai kya? " Ayaz laughing uncontrollably .

"what now ? " I know , he never gonna get my point

" you are unbelievable man... I must tell you that .."

Yes. I'm unbelievable...I know that.. " get to the point man "

"how can you come up with such a theory about her ? when Veebha asked for roses , Niti gave it to her but Utkarsh grabbed it from veebha and ran away. Since Veebha was set to shoot with me and Charlie , Niti helped her to get those roses from him... You know na she will do anything for her friends"

Ohh shit... I am a complete idiot.

" sorry dude I have to sort out things with her "

Ayaz: " the sooner the better"

" yup I got it "

From that day onwards one thing I was sure that I was the only person having this " unknown over thinking issues " . she was ok with my every mood swings. She responded to me like nothing happened. Weird ...

Niti Pov

" she is a cute pie dii"

I cant stop my excitement. My sister and Jeeju is blessed with a baby girl. My princess . From now on I have a niece to pamper , to love , to kiss..yaaay .. I uploaded her pictures on instagram .

Mobile vibrated . message ?

Parth : congrats for new masi ... she is so adorable

Duh... how he can act like nothing happened ? oh he didn't know that I overheard his whole discussion with assistant directors. So again fair play with me? Not anymore idiot. I hate you

Another message?

Parth : what happened yaar ? no reply ?? are you ok ?

I can't take it anymore. I replied

Baby is fine. Nothing happened. I'm fine. Bye

Parth : oh okay.. tell me when you are free..we need to talk ..tc bye

Talk? He needs to talk ? about what ? I don't want to hear anything from him.

" Niti? Why are you so serious? This is the first time I have seen you like this moody and all. What happened? Any issues at Mumbai" Adi asked in a concerned tone.

" haan di... some discussions regarding next show ... nothing serious..Usual stuff.. Okay I have to go to some shopping"

"then get ready for tomorrow. We can make our family lunch together and your shopping" Mom suggested.

" thats cool mom "

I checked my mobile. Lots of messages in whatsapp. I dialled veebha ..

" hello yaar .. any news from the set? "

Veebha : " acha hua u called ... because just now I got an information about new season of our show and most probably Parth and Ayaz won't be there."

" what ? really ? I mean Ayaz also wants to quit ? "

Veebha : " haan.. seems like that. But why you are not wondering about Parth? You already knew about his decision?"

" umm... no but I guessed.. "

Veebha : " You guessed? Wow..like how?? He told you ??"

" NO ...no ...err ...ummm...nothing ....leave it... I don't want to talk about it... "

Veebha : " oh okay... call me when you want to talk about it ..now take care...bye"

"Bye..."

So he is leaving the show...for real..and all because of me....like seriously.. I'm gonna kill that idiot.

And he wants to talk to me.. about his plans to quit or else ?

Ohh God..why he is so difficult to understand?

I took my mobile and messaged to Parth

Me : So are you leaving the show?

Parth: Not really..but planning to.. I have got some other offers...

Me: okay...good..all the best

Parth : can we talk now ?

Me: nope....lil busy..bye

I sat on my bed , just staring at the mobile screen. I grabbed my pillows and tried to sleep.. It never came...

A/n

thank you for your love and support...keep commenting guys...love you all :)