◆《The concert》◆

After half an hour, we reached our destination. And believe me guys, this place was awesome. I am not getting any words to describe this scene. It was an open area and so they were crowded already.

I moved along with James. And you know what?

He's holding my handsss!!!!!

I gave him a stern look. Poor guy! A look of I'm_scared_mahn could be seen in his eyes.

"Sorry, Annie. I don't want to lose you *silence*....I..I mean, it's so crowded here na", he continued with a sorry look on his face.

"So what? I didn't tell you anyhing. Why are you being sorry?", I asked him to which I got a shocked look from him.

"Doesn't this bother you,Annie?". His voice seemed soft as cotton when he called me my name.

"Bother what?", I asked him knowing what he's trying to explain. He shaked his head saying 'Nothing'.
I somehow controlled my laughter. I knew he was asking about holding my hands and I really was enjoying this. :D

My crush holding my hands.

I don't know what he feels for me. What I know is I like him. Infact, I love him. I want him to be with me. I want him to be my one and only love. I want him to be my soulmate.
If I had to choose between loving u and breating, I would use my last breath to say 'I ♡ you'.

Hours passed by and I was waiting for his turn to come up. I was really enjoying being there. I sat at the front row to see the clear glimpses of James performing. And that's it, I heard someone announcing 'So Guys, get ready for JACKPOTS to smash the floor tonight', followed by cheers of many girls.

I totally forgot to tell u that JACKPOTS is the band name of James.Each letter stands for the beginning of the name of band members. I heard him say like Peter, Sam, Kim and some more which I really don't know.

Then entered my James. OMG he really looks like a rockstar in that outfit. I couldn't take away my eyes from him. I totally forgot about the others assembled there. The 8 of them stood in a row greeting the cheers and flying kisses of many of their fans. Mostly girls!

Silence fell and James tuned the mike.' I dedicate this song to the one and only one whom I love the most'

Cheers and cheers and cheers followed.

What? He loves someone? This is cheating James. You never told me you love someone. You are so bad James. You are so BAD!

I couldn't sit there any more as I lost all my senses when he told that one line. But his glance fell upon me which made me stick to there.

And then he and his gang started....
You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when u walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that u are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but u.

Then his glance fell upon me

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else

Whoa! Was that for me? No. It can't be. He have a gf,Annie.
Who was the girl who stole his heart? I now wanted to beat her up for stealing him.

The program ended up in a happy note with louds shrieks and cheers. James and his gang came down signing autographs for the fans swarmed around them.

He walked towards me and I gathered up courage to congratulate him for his wonderful performance out there.
To my surprise, he hugged me tight in response.
I stood there awestruck.

"Thank you so much Nibbly", James said.
Just then his gang members came and we left after the introduction part was over.

"So you remember about tomorrow?", James questioned while in the car.
"Tomorrow? It's Sunday. Thats That's it. Anything Else?"
His eyes went wide," Then what about our da....I mean, Treat."

Oh no. I totally forgot abt it. How can I be so careless. That too with James. But...wait. What was he going to say, "our da..". Is it date? No..That can't be.
Ahhh..Leave it. Let's wait n see what happens.Right guys?

"Treat will be there as told. Don't worry Jamie. I will pick u up at 7 itself. Now okay?"

"That's like a good girl, Nibbly. Whoa wait, what did u just call me?"

Ah shit. How can I be so careless again?

"I...I didnt call u anything",I replied babbling.

"For your information Nibbly, you called me Jamie", he said smirking.

"Hmm...", I scratched my head nibbling my lips.

"Anyway..I liked it Nibbly. You can call me so", he winked at me.

Thank God!

"Get ready for tomorrow Jamie", I said while waving a goodnight when I reached home.

"Sure Nibbly.Take care", he responded giving me a flying kiss just as the one he did at the concert.
I smiled back blushing.

Tomorrow is the date...Atleast for me. Wow, am really excited. My first date with my first crush.

Hey guys. First of all, Sorry for the late update. My classes started and am away from my home. But I promise to update whenever I come back. Sorry if this story is not much as expected. I will make it up next time. What do u think abt the date? Hoping for your votes n comments. Cya soon. Till then
▪Keep Supporting ▪ Keep Smiling ▪ Stay safe ▪
With loads of love,
♡Radhika♡