It's Him...

"Oh my gosh, bubbly", and his mouth and my eyes formed a small 'o'.😮

*No guys...It's not James....It's Him...

"How come you here, Kevin? ", I finlly broke the silence.

Yeah! It's Kevin...The one and only cousin of Annie and April. He's a year older than Annie and both grew up together. He had to leave from here inorder to pursue his higher studies in the US.

And guys...He's BACK!...For real

"That's a long story dear . First, let me in into my lovely home I missed a lot"

"Oops..Sorry! Get in and adjust yourself, bro".

Just as I turned, "Btw Girl, You have grown so gorgeous...and nice curves...eh?", saying this he winked..😉
"Drop it, Okay?", I gave him a stern look to which he blew a flying kiss.

Handing me a bag, he said" Just see what I have brought for my dear!"
I snatched the bag from him and dug my hands into it...It felt something soft. What will it be?... I pulled it out and....oh shit!!!...It's nothing than a Bra. 😮

I rolled my eyes at him, "You are such a pervert nd a Playboy"...He was laughing his lung out...😄What's there to laugh about?

"I must be a playboy...but not a pervert.. Should I help you to put it on?"

"Darn! Will u stop that? "? I replied.

He calm down and enquired where my mom and dad was. I told him about their work and that April is sleeping upstairs.

"So where are you heading to?",he asked as I handed him a cup of hot chocolate.

" A party", I replied making it short.😑

*Knock Knock*

"Would that be my sweet aunt?", Kevin enquired.

"May be...Lemme check", I went stright and opened the door.

"Hey..Nibbl...",James was interepted by Kevin..." Who's this guy bubbly?".

"Am going with him...I told u before". Kevin shook his head in agreement.

"So it's u...The lucky guy", he eyed James.

Poor Jamie...He stood there, his eyed popped out.

"Don't mind him", I finally shook him from his utopia of dreams.

After bidding a goodbye to Kevin, I stepped out with My Mr. Perfect😘
"Who's that stupid....srry ...that guy?" , James inferred.
"He's just my cousin. He was there in US for higher studies. He just came back now. Even though we grew up together...I dont really like him...He's such a pervert...Who in the whole world would have guts to give me a BRA?", I blurted out.😅

Both of us understood the usage of an embarassing word at this hour of time.
*Silence*

"Cool", replied James as I noticed a smile playing at the corners of his lips.
"So...Whats the plan? It's treat from your side na", James asked trying to change the awkward subject.