Memories bring back you!

When the mind is totally present, it is relaxed, nimble and sensitive. It feels lighter and clearer. It notices everything, but is not distracted by anything. It is the feeling of knowing exactly where you are and what you are doing. As my mind became lighter and lighter, thoughts lingered around James, only James! These past days, he was one of the major support system to me and that, my lads, have enlightened me with the fact that I am falling in love with him day by day.

*Phone Beeps*

I checked my phone only to see his message; a smile already forming my lips. I dont know why but my mood lit up whenever his name is mentioned.

Jamie: Shall I take you out tonight?

My fingers lingered around the keypad, choosing as to reply or not to, and finally,

Me: Sure, Where to?

At the blink of the eye, his caller ID popped up and without a second thought, my fingers reaches the answer button

Hey, He answered, his voice seemingly nervous.

Hi

Sowhere shall we head to?

Lemme think.Hmmm.what about your favorite place? I suggested.

My favorite place? You mean Café Delight!, his voice lit up

OMG

Hey, Thats my favorite place too

Oh really, I never knew that, James replied, and if thats the scenario, then its fixed, he laughed making my knees go weak

Yoohoo! A date with him!

The rest of the day went by thinking what to wear and to my fortune, Jane happen to visit me. She chose a classic black leather skinny pants with a nice blue silk tank and I matched it up with a classic nude heel and a silver dangling. Jane tried on a half up ponytail on me, styling the rest of hair creating ringlets. Putting on a precise line of black liquid liner and a defining mascara and finally, the muted pink-nude lipstick. Perfect!

And there stands the most awaited princess of Mr Jamie, announced Jane giving the final touch up.

Wait! Did this happen before? I dont know why my mind pictures me in a purple dress. Oh was it the one I was wearing for the date? A faint memory fills my mind where I was seen holding hands with James.

Jane?

God Jesus! What happened to you? Are you having headache?, she enquires when she sees me on the ground holding up my head

I just had a faint memories of the day and my head hurts all of the sudden

Just let it be! Dont overstrain yourself

Jane, I want to know whether anything happened on that date with James? I can faintly remember him and me holding hands

I..a..am not really sure, Annie. You and him werent able to make it as you all of a sudden crossed the roads for a silly ice cream

Is she hiding something?

My bad, I felt sad as I wasnt able to express my feelings to him. May be today, I can; if he also feels the same.

*Honks*

Seems like your Mr Perfect has arrived. Just hop in already and make this day special, AnnieMannie, Jane wished me luck before leaving. As I mount down the stairs, I kept thinking about the day.

Hey! You look beautiful, James went in for a quick hug

And you Mister, surely have cleaned up good too I bit my lips nervously and he stared. Should I kiss?

Nah!

Hopping into the car, we drove off. He slowed down the car and parked it across the road. He let loose his seatbelt and turned towards me. Annie. Just be with me. Hold my hands while we cross. I cant make another mistake of letting you go alone. Are we clear?

I bit my lips nervously and nodded.

And could you please stop that? He said and got down the car to open door for me. Huh! Such a Gentleman, he is!

As we cross the road, he held my hands. It reminded me of how dads held their daughters hands. The feeling of secureness! I like it how James; despite being rich, has a simple place of choice. His simplicity attracts people. People like me! *blush*

As we entered the café, my mood lit up by the aroma of the roasted coffee beans. Closing my eyes, I deeply inhale the strong undeniable scent. Wait! Faint memories again? I opened my eyes to see James looking at me, patiently waiting for me to occupy a seat.

Why is the shop so empty?, I asked looking around to spot no one. Usually this place would be overflowing with couples and families.

I have booked it for the day, He calmly answers pulling out a chair for me at the corner spot. Isnt it the same spot?

Perks of being rich, Ha! I winked at him brushing off the memories forming inside. He smirked in return. He settle down after me. I could hear my heart beat loud and the sudden rush in adrenaline as my eyes met his.

In the background I could hear the Love me like you do song by Ellie Goulding. De javu?

As I observe every inch of him, a waiter appeared to take our orders and came back with our coffees and the red velvet cakes. Yum! We digged in.

He finally looked up and started laughing.

What is so funny, James?

You look funny with a moustache, he laughed clutching his stomach

Where?

He laughed even more. How can someones laugh be so sexy? Where would a moustache be, Nibbly?

Oopsieee! Silly me?

Before I could do anything, I felt his fingers on my lips wipping off the cappuccino moustache formed. His glance fell upon me, I watched as his eyes glimmered from my eyes to my lips, then back up again. He slowly shifted his seat beside me and leaned in closer. OH NOW WAIT! THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!!!

I closed my eyes, inhaling his cologne as my memory flashbacks to that day he kissed me. Our first date! He liked me too and I here was thinking ways I could get closer to him all these days. My poor memory! *sob* We could have been dating from that day if this stupid me right here kissing my Jamie would have not been silly enough to cross the road and going under a car losing the damn memory.

"James", I whispered when realization hit me. Our lips moved in sync as his luscious lips melted like chocolate in my mouth. A slow moan escaped as his tongue played with mine. "Jamie", I bellowed in between. His hands caressed my cheeks, slowly pulling back to lick his lips.

"Annie, you dont know how much I've waited for you to realise this." His deep whispering created chills down my spine.

I slowly pulled him by his collar, moved my lips against his, slipping my tongue deeper savoring the taste. "Annie..." he let out a slight moan. "So you remembered?", he asked in between deep breaths.

"Yes, and I know you have been trying to recreate the events from that day!" I replied after we gradually pull back from the hot session. *blush*

Both heaved satisfyingly, a smile appeared on his face and his eyes sparkled from within. "Will you be mine?", he blurted all of a sudden

I nodded as I slung my arms around his neck stepping in for another peck.

Tadaaa and they are official!

THE END

Seriously? LOL. We need more drama, right?

Keep reading!

Love

Radhika