Closer...

"That was one nice shot", a voice came which made me shudder.

I looked at the direction and saw a face lightened with the help of torchlight. James, of course!

"Why are you here? At this time of hour?", I asked out of curiosity lightening the table lamp to find the time being 1 o clock.

"Wasn't sleepy", he said with a shrug.

"Come. Sit here. I wasn't sleepy too", I said. I know I am lying. But tell me how can I deny him after all *wink*

He sat down near me and put down his head on my shoulder. A shrill of coldness passed down my spine. Or should I say butterflies in tummy?

"You have class tomorrow ,right?",I asked.

"Hmm". Uff don't hum. You are making me do certain things.

"So you are going to just sit here and hum?"

"Hmm". That's when I noticed he was fast asleep on my shoulders.
I slowly made him lay down and kept looking at him. His disheveled jaws and the kissable full lips ,the brown hair and his perfect nose made my mind travel all over him. I don't know why but I felt myself been dragged towards him and planting a kiss on his cheeks. A smile appeared on his face followed by mine.

Time travelled too fast, I think. I was awake by the sweet chirruping of the sparrows outside. I looked at my side to see James closer. Oh! I almost forgot he was here. Whaaat??? We slept together??? *Blush*

His hands were wrapped around me and mine the same. I knew he wasn't awake. I hugged him more tighter and slept little more. A wetness lingered around my cheeks and I opened my eyes to meet the mystic ocean blue ones.

Both of us jerked apart. "Oh sorry", we replied in unison followed by a silence.

"That's okay", again said we in unison. The both looked at each other and erupted into laughter.

"I didn't know when I fell asleep",he said.

"Neither did I", I lied with a smile.

"Okay then, I will leave", he said hesitantly. Oh please stay back *puppy eyes*

He gave a quick hug and jumped out of my window when we heard my mom coming upstairs, bellowing "Oh sweeetie"

A slight knock and the door opened to reveal my mom with coffee, "Oh you are up already?"

I responded back with a sweet smile on."Mom, where is Kevin, my sweet cousin?"
"He had to go back urgently so he left yesterday" She replied handing me the hot coffee.
"How cruel. He didn't stay back for me",I pouted.
"Leave it , my girl. Do torture him when he comes back", she said with a wink.
"Without any doubt. And I now have your permission  too", I winked back and she went down after giving a wave.

I sat there gulping down the steamy drink thinking about the dream which I see every day after my accident. I don't know why but I keep feeling a niggling sensation when I see I and James kissing , in my dream ,of course. Is it just an infatuation or is it going to happen?

Anyway my thoughts were brushed away by a beep from my phone.

1 new message from Jamie

Jamie: Stop daydreaming and start working out.

What??? Working out??? Is he out of senses???

Me: What are you talking about? Work out???😕

Jamie: You will know😉 Catch you later. Gtg 😊

Argghh, god knows what he is talking about.

I decided to start reading 'The wedding' by Nicholas sparks. Hours later, I heard the door bell ringing and my mom shouting out 'Coming'. Hustle and bustle and lots of talks which I can't figure out was taking place downstairs. A knock on the door made me look up from my novel.
I kept looking at the gentle looking gentleman who now is standing before me with a gentle smile plastered on his gentle face.

"Stop drooling",he said with a smirk.

"What? Me drooling? Haha, very funny", I said rolling my eyes eventhough I drooled (a little) *wink*

"Who are you?", I asked coming back to my senses.

"Oops sorry for that. Myself,Dr. Travis Parker,physiotherapist to Ms.Annie Davis.

Oh! Now I see what James was mentioning.

That's all for today. Sorry for keeping you wait longer. Catch you guys soon with a new update.

Keep Reading📑 Keep Smiling😊 Stay safe😇

With loads of love
💗Radhika💗
😘