Being Mrs. Parker

(The following chapter includes characters and information based off of the Ultimate Spiderman Comic Books. If you haven't read the comics, it won't be hard to follow)

Peter looked out from his hotel window and stared at the large cathedral across the street. Even though he was a protestant, he was never very religious. He agreed to marry (Y/N) in a Catholic Church like (Y/N)'s wealthy parents wished for her. Her parents offered to pay for the whole wedding but Peter insisted on paying the donation fee to book the church. He wanted to demonstrate his ability to support (Y/N), even though he was still just a student at Empire State University on a Science scholarship.

Peter closed his eyes and prayed the wedding would go smoothly. He could never get through an entire date with (Y/N) without something major happening in the city. But what scared him most was the idea that one of his many villains that know his identity would attack him during his wedding. He knocked on the wood table superstitiously and pushed the thought away.

A knock on the door put him on edge, and in walked his closest friends, Kenny McFarlane and Johnny Storm.

"Peter, we gotta get going or you're going to be late.", said Kenny with a worried look.

"Yeah stop self-reflecting so much, you're going to get wrinkles at like 22.", said Johnny.

Peter began to tie his bow-tie while smirking to himself. "It's not like we'll get stuck in traffic. It's right across the street.", he said calmly.

"Whatever let's get going, Aunt May is in the lobby downstairs.", said Johnny.

When Peter arrived at the cathedral, he got into position at the altar and the guests were in the pews. (Y/N) and him agreed to a small wedding with just close friends and immediate family. Turns out, (Y/N) herself was actually running late. But the music began, letting Peter know that (Y/N) would be emerging from the cathedral entrance. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, trying to regain the confidence college had given him.

But even then, even being the world famous Spider-man, being with (Y/N) just took him back to high school. He remembers how lucky he felt to hold her hand, to hug her, and to finally kiss her.

(Y/N) soon walked into the lighting, and was wearing a flattering white dress, a white veil over her eyes. She was staring into her bouquet, but soon looked up and met eyes with Peter's. His heart skipped a beat. Peter mentally told himself not to mess this up, not to lose her. But he soon relaxed, he felt secure in knowing that he trusted (Y/N) and that he would keep her by his side for the rest of his life. (Y/N) had dealt with his double life for so long, and he knew she was unique in every way in beauty, intelligence, patience and wisdom.

Before he knew it, (Y/N) was already standing in front of him, and the priest was already going through the formalities of the ceremony. They had both been staring at each other the whole time. He traced the beautiful lace design of her dress down her entire body, and she smiled at the way he was observing her. Peter never grew tired of looking at her, and all he could think about was taking her into his arms and just giving her a sweet kiss. Eventually his eyes darted back to hers and (Y/N) gave him a smirk. He smirked back and looked at the priest to see him invested in his book, but he quickly looked back as they communicated without dialogue.

"Peter Parker, do you take (Y/N) to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?"

"I do", said Peter, his smirk no longer on his face as he looked at his bride.

"(Y/N), do you take Peter Parker to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?"