3- new family

I try to open my eyes, but i realize that there to heavy to even move.

After trying and trying, my eyes finally open. All i see is white, i try to move my head but i cant, i try to move my body,but it's aching more then ever. I try talking, but my voice is gone. It feels like a thousand needles have been places into my throat.

All the sudden a flood of nurses and doctors rush into the room. "Thank goodness your up Mrs. Tomlinson!" The doctor says as the nurses check on me.

"Tomlinson? My last names Grey." I whisper to them. They must be in the wrong room. Grey is my moms last name, that's were i got it from.

The doctor laughs. This is funny? "Tomlinson is your dads last name." He said now.

"You found my father?" I asked, astonished. "How?"

"We have our way." He smiles at me.

The nurses take off the blanket to revel casts, bandages and more.

"What happened to me?" I ask him.

Everything cane back to that day. The beating, everything.

"Your step-father and his friend beat you terribly, your step-father was put in jail for life, and his friend is in there for a week." He says now with a frown. "You were in a coma for about a week now. Its a miracle that you woke up! You have a broken leg, broken arm, and 5 bones broken in your ribcage. Also, your face has been hurt very bad. You have several scratches, scars and bruises. We are keeping you over night and then tomorrow, your going to London to live with your dad."

"Do you think i'm in the shape to be going there?" I ask him, not really sure. What if i'm not ready? I could get bigger injuries.

"I think you'll be fine." He said and left Me to rest.

The nurses finished checking how i was doing and left me with my thoughts. Coming in once or twice an hour to see how i was doing.

Will my dad and my family like me? Probably not. No one likes me. Especially not in the state i'm in now.

*******************************

Troy's P.O.V

*******************************

When the hospital said Mariah is coming tomorrow, i was so happy! I can finally meet my daughter... That i had no idea about. My happiness soon faded to worrying. How am i suppose to tell Lou?

"Louis? Can you come down here?" I yell for him.

"Sure, dad! Just a minute." He yells back.

once he's down, he says "Is everything OK, dad?"

I sigh as I say to him "Lou, you have a sister."

he has a confused look "What?"

"You have a half-sister and her name is Mariah." I tell him now, I knew this wasn't going to make him happy.

"A sister? Dad, how did this happen?" Lou asked me now.

"I don't know, I went to a business trip in America while you were just a baby. I got drunk and guess... she happened. I didn't know about her until now Lou, so please be nice. she has had a hard life." I say as I put my hand on his shoulder.

he brushes it off. "I don't promise you anything." he shakes his head at me as he walks upstairs.

I knew this would happen.

*******************************

Louis P.O.V

*******************************